Allsportspk Health Corona Virus count is regularly updated
Update As Of: 4th June – 11:30pm PST; 6:30pm GMT
Confirmed Cases 6,437,051 – Reported Deaths 382,080 – Recovered 2,706,352
|Affected Nations||Confirmed Cases||Reported Deaths||Recovered|
Note: There is a difference between the figures above and WHO figures below. Both sources are valid. Reason of difference is due to the time each report is compiled and released.
WHO Report as of 3rd June : Total (new) cases in last 24 hours
Globally 6 287 771 cases (93 246); 379 941 deaths (3 621)
Africa 111 486 cases (3 365); 2 789 deaths (89)
Americas 2 949 455 cases (44 023); 165 311 deaths (2 063)
Eastern Mediterranean 552 497 cases (16 349); 13 181 deaths (282)
Europe 2 191 614 cases (15 681); 183 313 deaths (897)
South-East Asia 296 620 cases (12 775); 8 277 deaths (277)
Western Pacific 185 358 cases (1 053); 7 057 deaths (13)
Courtesy: World Health Organisation
Click on the Allsportspkoffical Tweet (Map) below to reach Live Count and Detailed Information.
Scroll down to know – What are Viruses+Coronavirus? – Common Signs – Preventions.
According to WHO – World Health Organisation, and other relevant medical organisations and specialists:
- CoV -Coronaviruses are a vast family of viruses that cause ailments which range from: usual cold to more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
- A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
- Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they are transferred between animals and people. Through detailed research and investigations it was discovered that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
The Common Signs of Infection are:
- Respiratory symptoms,
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
- In more severe cases: – infection can cause pneumonia – severe acute respiratory syndrome – kidney failure and even death.
- Regular hand washing,
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing,
- Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.