- – Allsportspk Health Corona Virus count is regularly updated –
Update As Of: 5th January – 11:30pm PST; 6:30pm GMT
Confirmed Cases 86,093,941 – Reported Deaths 1,862,126 – Recovered 56,447,963
|Affected Nations||Confirmed Cases||Reported Deaths||Recovered|
Click on the Allsportspkoffical Tweet (Map) below to reach Live Count and Detailed Information.
Scroll down to know – What are Viruses+Coronavirus? – Common Signs – Preventions.
According to WHO – World Health Organisation, and other relevant medical organisations and specialists:
- CoV -Coronaviruses are a vast family of viruses that cause ailments which range from: usual cold to more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
- A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
- Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they are transferred between animals and people. Through detailed research and investigations it was discovered that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
The Common Signs of Infection are:
- Respiratory symptoms,
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
- In more severe cases: – infection can cause pneumonia – severe acute respiratory syndrome – kidney failure and even death.
- Regular hand washing,
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing,
- Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.