Allsportspk Health Coronavirus – Live count which is updated at-least twice daily.
Cases As Of 6:30pm PST – 28th March; 1:30pm GMT-27th March
Confirmed Cases 606,509 – Reported Deaths 28,049 – Recovered 130,732
|Top 5 Affected Places||Confirmed Cases||Reported Deaths|
Click on the Allsportspkoffical Tweet below to reach Live Count and Detailed Information.
Scroll down to know – What are Viruses+Coronavirus? – Common Signs – Preventions.
According to WHO – World Health Organisation, and other relevant medical organisations and specialists:
- CoV -Coronaviruses are a vast family of viruses that cause ailments which range from: usual cold to more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
- A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
- Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they are transferred between animals and people. Through detailed research and investigations it was discovered that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
The Common Signs of Infection are:
- Respiratory symptoms,
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
- In more severe cases: – infection can cause pneumonia – severe acute respiratory syndrome – kidney failure and even death.
- Regular hand washing,
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing,
- Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.