Allsportspk Health Corona Virus count is regularly updated
Update As Of: 25th May – 4:00pm PST; 11:00am GMT
Confirmed Cases 5,387,650 – Reported Deaths 344,549 – Recovered 2,153,687
|Affected Nations||Confirmed Cases||Reported Deaths||Recovered|
Note: There is a difference between the figures above and WHO figures below. Both sources are valid. Reason of difference is due to the time each report is compiled and released.
WHO Report as of 25th May : Total (new) cases in last 24 hours
Globally 5 204 508 cases(101 502); 337 687 deaths (4 286)
Africa 77 295 cases(3 039); 2 073 deaths(33)
Americas 2 338 124 cases(55 636); 138 116 deaths(2 932)
Eastern Mediterranean 415 806 cases(12 887); 10 988 deaths (182)
Europe 2 006 984 cases(19 327); 173 886 deaths (928)
South-East Asia 191 966 cases(9 688); 5 748 deaths (192)
Western Pacific 173 621 cases(925); 6 863 deaths (19)
Courtesy: World Health Organisation
Click on the Allsportspkoffical Tweet (Map) below to reach Live Count and Detailed Information.
Scroll down to know – What are Viruses+Coronavirus? – Common Signs – Preventions.
According to WHO – World Health Organisation, and other relevant medical organisations and specialists:
- CoV -Coronaviruses are a vast family of viruses that cause ailments which range from: usual cold to more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
- A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
- Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they are transferred between animals and people. Through detailed research and investigations it was discovered that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
The Common Signs of Infection are:
- Respiratory symptoms,
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
- In more severe cases: – infection can cause pneumonia – severe acute respiratory syndrome – kidney failure and even death.
- Regular hand washing,
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing,
- Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.