Asian Junior Individual Squash Championship: 4 Pak players in Finals
INDIA: Pakistani junior squash players performed exceptionally well in the Asian Junior Individual Squash Championship in Chennai, India.
Four of the players from Pakistan qualified for the finals in different categories of the Asian Squash Championship.
The qualification was a follows:
- Anas Ali qualified for the final of Under-13 category.
- M. Hamza Khan continued his brilliant to enter in the final of the U-15 category.
- Haris Qasim outclassed his opponent in the semifinal of U-17 category.
Abbas Zaib reached the final of U-19 category
Day 1 Video Content Details
- GU15 – Jun Ain (Korea ) v Gurlin Kaur (India) 1:31:00
- BU17 – Carlos Chan Gassmann De Oliveira (Macau) v Diwakar Singh (India) 1:54:00
- BU17 – Asad Ullah Khan (Pakistan) V Koralage Pasan Rochana (Sri Lanka) 2:40:01
- BU19 – Chu Ching-Hsuan (Chinese Taipei) V Druvinka Manura Perera (Sri Lanka) 3:01:00
- GU13 – Vinikashenie Kulasegaran (Malaysia) V Nandini Jain (India) 3:32:01
- GU17 – Ananya Dabke (India) v Chole Chieng Shiao Shuen (Malaysia) 4:04:00
- BU15 – Jaivir Singh Dhillon (India) V Ameeshenraj Chandaran (Malaysia) 4:37:02
- BU13 – Anas Ali Shah (Pakistan) V Arihant Ks (India) 5:06:01
- GU15 – Gurlin Kaur (India) v Yee Xin Ying (Malaysia) 5:37:01
- BU17- Danial Nurhaqiem Bin Shahrul Izham (Malaysia) V – Diwakar Singh (India) 6:03:02
- BU17 – Asad Ullah Khan (Pakistan) V Yash Fadte (India) 6:44:04
- BU19- Siveshearn Jaynessh Jayagopie (Malaysia) V Tushar Shahani (India)
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk