According to ICC FTP-Future Tour Programme, Pakistan’s four years FTP from 2023 till 2027 will be as appended below. PCB-Pakistan Cricket Board clarified that the changes could occur and 80 percent programme till present stands confirmed.
133 matches, including 29 Tests, 49 ODIs and 55 T20Is will be played. These do not include the matches related to ICC- International Cricket Council and ACC-Asian Cricket Council .
Pakistan’s 27 series, include 15 foreign tours and 12 at home.
The countries Pakistan will play are as follows:
Four Series with Sri Lanka and Australia.
Three series scheduled against England and Bangladesh.
Two series each with South Africa, Afghanistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland, and New Zealand.
One against the Netherlands.
No series against India
Pakistan’s Future Tur Programme 2023-2027
- June–July 2023: Two Tests, Five ODIs, and One T20I against Sri Lanka (Away)
- August 2023: Three T20Is against Afghanistan (Away)
- October-November 2023: ICC World Cup in India
- December 2023-January 2024: Three Tests against Australia (Away)
- February–March 2024: Three Tests, Three T20Is against West Indies (Home)
- May 2024: Three T20Is respectively against the Netherlands, Ireland, and England (Away)
- June 2024: ICC T20 World Cup in USA/West Indies
- August 2024: Two Tests against Bangladesh (Home)
- October 2024: Three Tests against England (Home)
- November 2024: Three ODIs, Three T20Is against Australia (Away)
- November-December 2024: Three ODIs, Three T20Is against Zimbabwe (Away)
- December 2024-January 2025: Two Tests, three ODIs, and Three T20Is against South Africa (Away)
- January 2025: Three ODIs and Three T20Is against New Zealand (Away)
- February 2025: Triangular series (Home)
- February-March 2025: ICC Champions Trophy hosted by Pakistan.
- May 2025: Three ODIs and Three T20Is against Bangladesh (Home)
- August 2025: Three T20Is against Afghanistan (Away)
- September-October 2025: Three T20Is and Three ODIs against Ireland (Home)
- October 2025: Two Tests, Three ODIs, and Three T20Is against South Africa (Home)
- November 2025: Three ODIs and Three T20Is against Sri Lanka (Home)
- January–February 2026: Three T20Is against Australia (Home)
- February-March 2026: ICC T20 World Cup in India/Sri Lanka
- March 2026: Three ODIs against Australia (Home)
- March-April 2026: Two Tests, Three ODIs, and Three T20Is against Bangladesh (Away)
- April-May 2026: Three ODIs and Three T20Is against Zimbabwe (Away)
- July 2026: Three Tests and Three ODIs against West Indies (Away)
- August-September 2026: Three Tests against England (Away)
- October 2026: Three T20Is against Sri Lanka (Home)
- October 2026: Triangular series (Home)
- November 2026: Two Tests against Sri Lanka (Home)
- March 2027: Two Tests against New Zealand (Home)