The General Tyre ITF J5 Junior Tennis Championships 2020 commenced at the PTF Complex, Islamabad on 23rd November, 2020 with great fervor.
Adhering strict COVID-19 SOPs, as per ITF and government SOPs the players are eager to compete with each other, especially after a long break due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Following are the results of Boy’s Singles 1st Round Matches, however, due to rain, the postponed matches of 1st Round will be played tomorrow on Tuesday, 24th Nov, 2020.
Boy’s Singles 1st Round Matches:
· Aarav Samrat HADA (NEP) bt Saim CHOULDRY (PAK) 6-0, 6-0
· Alexander KARMAN (USA) bt Nalain ABBAS (PAK) 6-0, 6-0
· Muhammad Huzaifa Khan (PAK) bt Ahmad Nael QURESHI (PAK) 6-0, 3-6, 6-0
· Siddhartha LAMA (USA) bt Bilal ASIM (PAK) 6-0, 6-0
· Roy KEEGAN (GBR) bt Muhammad Haider Ali RIZWAN (PAK) 6-0, 6-1
· Muhammad Talha KHAN (PAK) bt Ryaan KHAWAJA SAUD (USA) 6-0, 6-0
· Hamid ISRAR GUL (PAK) bt Raja Azan AHMED SAJJID (PAK) 6-1, 6-1
· Rohan BELDAY (USA) bt Jarrar HUSSAIN (PAK) 6-0, 6-1