10th Deaf National Squash Championship 2018: Main Round & QF’s Day
LAHORE: The 1st Main Round and Quarter-Final matches of FMC 10th Deaf National Squash Championship 2018 were played at Punjab Squash Complex, Lahore.
Played between 16 National deaf players, the matches were competitive and after tough fights 8 players qualified for the Quarter-Finals and 4 players Bilal Tahir, Sajid Nawaz, Hussain and Bilal Atique qualified for the Semi-Finals Round.
Following are the detailed Results of the matches:
1st Main Round Results:
- Bilal Tahir beat Umer Iftikhar score 11/4,11/3 (15 mins).
- Shafiq Qadir beat Ramzan Ali score 11/5,11/6 (20 mins).
- Irfan Ali beat Khurram Khaliq score 11/2,11/4 (13 mins).
- Sajid Nawaz beat Atiq Ur Rehman score 11/7,11/8 (16 mins).
- Hussain Zaheer beat M.Ayaz score 11/3,11/5 (18 mins).
- Noman beat M.Ali Sadat 11/5,11/7 (19 mins).
- Abdullah Junaid beat Usman Sarwar score 11/8,11/7 (21 mins).
- Bilal Atique beat Osama Shahid score 11/9,11/7 (13 mins).
Quarter-Final Round Results:
- Bilal Tahir beat Shafiq Qadir score 11/4,11/5,11/3 (24 mins).
- Sajid Nawaz beat Irfan Ali score 11/6,11/4,11/7 (19 mins).
- Hussain Zaheer beat Noman score 11/4,11/5,11/6 (25 mins).
- Bilal Atique beat Abdullah Junaid score 11/7,11/8,11/2 (24 mins).
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk