26th Asian Junior Individual Squash ’19 – Macau: Commences On 26th June
The 26th Asian Junior Individual Squash Championship will be played at Macau from 26 – 30 June, 2019.
Besides Pakistan, the other nations participating are China, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Macau (Host), Malaysia, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
The 8 players selected by Pakistan Squash Federationfor participation in U-19, U-17, U-15 and U-13 age groups are:
- Haris Qasim and Hamza Sharif will play in U-19
- Mohammad Farhan Hashmi and Noor Zaman will play in U-17
- Mohammad Hamza Khan and Anas Ali Shah will play in U-15
- Saboor Khan and Abdullah Nawaz will represent Pakistan in U-13
The team management would consist of:
- Mr Fazal Shah would proceed with the contingent as coach.
- Mr. Waqas Ahmad of Pakistan Squash Federation will accompany the contingent as Manager.
The seeded team of Malaysia are the favourites of winning the most medals.
The Top seeds include:
- G19:  Chan Yiwen (Mas),  Ooi Kah Yan (Mas)
- G17:  Chan Sin Yuk (Hkg),  Jessica Keng (Mas)
- G15:  Aira Azman (Mas),  Tse Yee Lam Toby (Hkg)
- G13:  Anahat Singh (Ind),  Sashmini Chandran (Mas)
- B19:  Siow Yee Xian (Mas),  Darryl Gan Zi Kang (Mas)
- B17:  Muhammad Amirul Azhar (Mas),  Nathan Kueh Tze Boing (Mas)
- B15:  Mohammad Hamza Khan (Pak),  Joachim Chuah Han Wen (Mas)
- B13:  Avalokit Singh (Ind),  Airhant Ks (Ind)
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk