26th Asian Junior Individual Squash C’ship: Day 2
ISLAMABAD: According to PSF – Pakistan Squash Federation press release, the performance of Pakistan players on 2nd Day of the 26th Asian Junior Individual Squash Championship was rather mixed.
The detailed results of matches played by players from Pakistan on 27 June, 19 were as appended below:
Under-13 – 2nd round
- Mak Tsun Hei from Hong Kong defeated Abdullah Nawaz from Pakistan with a game score of 9-11, 11-1, 9-11, 11-6, 12-10.
Under-15 – 2nd round
- , Mohammad Hamza Khan from Pakistan beat Jaivir Singh from India with a game score of 11-7, 11-3, 11-1.
Under-17 – 3rd round
- Neel Joshi from India defeated M Farhan Hashmi from Pakistan with a game score of 14-12, 11-9, 11-7
- Navaneeth Prabhus from India beat Noor Zaman from Pakistan with a game score of 11-13, 11-4, 9-11, 11-9, 11-9.
Under-19 – 2nd round
- Haris Qasim from Pakistan beat Ho Ka On from Hng Kong with a game score of 11-3, 11-3, 9-11, 11-8
- Hamza Sharif from Pakistan beat Lam Shing Fung from Hong Kong with a game score of 11-3, 9-11, 11-5, 9-11,11-5
During the Quarter Finals day the Fixtures to be played by Pakistan players are:
- In U-15 category Mr Mohammad Hamza Khan will play against Shameil Haeyzad from Malaysia.
- In U-19 category, Mr Haris Qasim will play against Aaron Jon Widhaha from Singapore and Mr Hamza Sharif will play against Darryl Gan from Malaysia.
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk