ACBS Asian Men Snooker Championship 2019: Draws Announced
QATAR: Total 50 players are participating in the ACBS Asian Men Snooker Championship 2019.
The participating players are from 17 countries which include: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Hongkong, India, Iran, Iraq, Mongolia, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Syria, Thailand and Yemen.
The 50 players are divided into 12 Groups, with the top players qualifying for the last 24 knockout round. The top 8 Group Winners will qualify directly for the last 16 Round and remaining 4 Group winners and 12 Group 2nd players will play in the Last 24 round.
The schedule is as follows:
16 -06- 2019
- Babar Masih (PaK) v Hesham Bin Ali (Oman)
- Mhanaa Alobaidli (Qatar) v Asjad Iqbal (PaK)
- Siyavosh Mozayani (Iran) v Zulfiqar A. Qadir (PaK)
- Babar Masih (PaK) v Mohib Abaas (Qatar)
- Muhammad Bilal (PaK) v Haitham Shaikh Khalil (Syria)
- Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon (Thai) v Asjad Iqbal (PaK)
- Win ko ko (Myanmar) v Zulfiqar A. Qadir (PaK)
- Muhammad Bilal (PaK) v Badar Abdullah Sharahani (Qatar)
- Babar Masih (PaK) v Laxman Rawat (India)
- Asjad Iqbal (PaK) v Arsalan Esmaeilnezhad (Iran)
- Muhammad Bilal (PaK) v Mohammed Rais Senzahi (Afghanistan)
- Essa Al Qubaisi (Qatar) v Zulfiqar A. Qadir (PaK)
Last 24 Round3:00 pm
- Last 16 Round
- Quarter Finals
- Semi Finals
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk