LAHORE: The rain-hit HBL Pakistan Polo Cup 2020 will commence from 10th January – Friday at the LPC – Lahore Polo Club ground and will be decided on penalty shootouts.
After the penalty shootouts, the semifinalists will be decided and the semifinals of the tournament will be played on Saturday.
The Penalty Shootout schedule will be as follows:
- First shootout will be between BN against Barry’s at 2pm,
- Second shootout will be between Master Paints Black against Platinum Homes at 2.15pm,
- The winner (2) will face Diamond Paints Blue at 2.30pm,
- Black Horse will compete against Diamond Paints White at 2.45pm,
- The winner of (4) will fight against Tetra Pak at 3.00pm
- While AOS Polo will vie against FG Polo at 3.15pm.
- The top two teams of Pool A and B will play semifinals against each other while the losing sides will play subsidiary final against each other.