National Junior Squash Championship ’17: SF Day; Top Seed Amna Beaten
ISLAMABAD: The Semi-finals of National Junior Squash Championship for Boys & Girls were played today on 21 Sept, 19 at Mushaf Squash Complex Islamabad.
The day had competitive squash matches which displayed zeal and skill of the young talent.
The Top Seed from U-17 Asad Ullah displaying control continued his run to Finals by winning in fifth game. An upset was seen in the Girls U-19 as Komal Khan (Wapda ) beat Top seed Amna Fayyaz (Army) in five games with an excellent display of skill and speed.
The finals of the 3 categories will be played on 23rd September, 2019 at 1500 hours as follows:
Boys U-17 category
- Asad Ullah will play against M Hamza Khan.
Boys U-19 category
- Zeeshan Zeb will play against Uzair Shaukat.
Girls U-19 category
- Zaynab Khan will play against Komal Khan.
The detailed results of Semi-finals are appended below.
Boys U-17 Category
- Asad Ullah (PAF) beat Noor Zaman (PAF) 11-7, 6-11, 11-4, 4-11, 11-2 (26 Min)
- M. Hamza Khan (PAF) beat Abbas Nawaz (PAF) 12-10, 11-7, 11-6 (23 Min)
Boys U-19 Category
- Uzair Shaukat (Army) beat Hassan Raza (Pb) 11-6, 5-11, 11-3, 11-4 (30 Mins)
- Zeeshan Zeb (KP) beat Malik Abdul Moiz (Pb) 11-4, 11-5, 11-2 (19 Min)
In Girls U-19 Category
- Komal Khan (Wapda) beat Amna Fayyaz (Army) 11-9, 8-11, 3-11, 12-10, 11-5 (27 Min)
- Zynab Khan (Sindh) beat Aiman Shahbaz (SNGPL) 11-8, 11-0, 8-11, 11-6 (18 Min)
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk