World Junior Individual Squash C’ship ’19: 2nd Round Day – 3 Pak Boys Move On
MALAYSIA: The 2nd round matches of Individual events of World Junior Individual Squash championship were played at Kuala Lumpur ,Malaysia.
Three Pakistani players Haris Qasim, Noor Zaman and Farhan Hashmi reached the 3rd round, which will be played tomorrow, the 1st August 2019.
The detailed results of 2nd round matches are appended below:
- Haris Qasim defeated Juan Jose Torres from Colombia with a game score of 11-3, 11-2 and 11-1.
- Noor Zaman beat Maier David from Liechtenstein by 8-11, 4-11, 11-7, 11-5 and 12-10.
- Elsirty Mostafa from Egypt defeated Hamza Sharif (Pak) by 11-6, 12-10 and 11-8.
- Mohammad Farhan Hashmi beat Sareen Arnaav (Ind) with a game score of 6-11, 11-13, 11-9, 11-4 and 11-6.
- Veer Chotrani from India beat Naveed Rehman (Pak) by 11-7, 11-9 and 11-8.
- Santry Dana from USA defeated Mohammad Hamza Khan from Pakistan by 6-11, 4-11,11-7, 11-6 and 11-2.
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk