11th NBP Ranking Snooker C’ship 2019: Commences 28th July; Schedule Announced
KARACHI: The organizers Pakistan Billiards & Snooker Association announced holding of the the 11th NBP Ranking Snooker Championship 2019 at NBP Sports Complex, Karachi from 28th – 3rd August 2019.
The defending champion is Muhammad Ijaz. 32 Ranked as per latest PRC + 1 Junior players of Pakistan Snooker Circuit will be participating.
The players to be ranked No.1 and 2 in this tournament will represent Pakistan in the Snooker World Cup 2019.
Sponsored by NBP – National Bank of Pakistan, the Prize money will be:
- Winner Rs. 100,000
- Runner-up Rs. 40,000
- Semi Finalist Rs. 20,000 (Rs. 10,000 each for the two Semi-Finalists)
- Quarter Finalist Rs. 20,000 (Rs. 5,000 each for the four Quarter-Finalist)
- Highest Break winner will receive Rs. 5,000
The format of play will be as follows:
- 33 Players divided into 8 Groups
- Qualifying Rounds will be best of 7 Frames
- Pre-Quarter Finals best of 9 Frames
- Quarter-Finals best of 9 Frames
- Semi-Finals best of 11 Frames
- Final will be best of 15 Frames.
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk