All Pakistan Open National Tennis C’ships ’19: Singles Title Winners – U18 Shoaib & U14 Uzair
JHELUM: The Pakistan Tennis Federation is pleased to convey that All Pakistan Open National Tennis Championships 2019 commenced on 04th April, 2019 attheOfficers services mess,Jhelum Cantonment. The event was postponed due to inclement weather during March 2019.
The following matches were played:
- 04th April – Semi-finals of Men’s Doubles, Boy’s U-18 & Boy’s U-14 categories were played.
- 05th April – Men’s Singles Semi-finals and Finals of Boy’s U-18 & Boy’s U-14 were played.
The results are as follows:
Boys Singles U-18 Final:
- M. Shoaib beat Ahmed Kamil: 6-0, 7-6 (5).
Boys Singles U-14 Final:
- Uzair Khan beat Ahmed Nael: 6-1, 7-5.
Men’s Singles Semi-finals:
- Aqeel Khan W/O Huzaifa Abdul Rehman; Muzammil Murtaza beat Yousaf Khalil: 6-0, 6-4.
Men’s Doubles Semi-finals:
- Aqeel Khan/ Shahzad Khan beat Yousaf Khan/ Heera Ashiq: 7-6 (2), 6-1; M. Abid/ M. Waqas beat Muzammil Mutaza/ Mudassir Murtaza: 7-6 (4), 5-7, 10-8.
Boys Singles U-18 Semi-finals:
- M. Shoaib W/O Aqib Hayat; Ahmed Kamil W/O Abdullah Adnan.
Boys Singles U-14 Semifinals:
- Uzair Khan beat Hamza Roman: 7-5, 7-6 (5); Ahmed Nael W/O Huzaima Abdul Rehman.
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk