PSA-Professional Squash Association while dealing with coronavirus attack has been monitoring and accordingly taking actions.
Earlier PSA suspended and moved forward all World Tour, Challenger Tour and WSF & PSA Satellite Tour events which were scheduled during May and June 2020.
The first suspension took place on 13th March, when PSA World Tour and PSA Challenger Tour were moved ahead till end of April. However, due to global health and safety reasons, the events were once again moved till July 2020.
PSA is constantly monitoring the developing situation. However according to the present plan for July, the two PSA Challenger Tour events – the Victoria Open and the Noida Leg of the HCL SRFI Indian Tour, are expected to be held as planned. And as to the PSA World Tour, it is expected to start again in August.
The tournaments which were affected are:
- HCL SRFI Indian Tour – Trivandrum Leg in Trivandrum, India
- Open International des Volcans in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- City View Open in Long Island City, United States
- Manchester Open in Manchester, England
- Garavan’s West of Ireland Open in Galway, Ireland
- Open de Mulhouse in Mulhouse, France
- Courtcare Northern Open in Manchester, England
- Allam British Open in Hull, England
- Anyospark Open in La Massana, Andorra
- Gobierno de la Provincia del Chaco Regatas Resistencia Open – X Edicion in Resistencia, Argentina
- City of Kalgoorlie Boulder Golden Open in Kalgoorlie, Australia
- Tuanku Muhriz Trophy SRAM PSA 2 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Trident Machines Colin Payne Kent Open in Tunbridge Wells, England
- Necker Mauritius Open presented by Beachcomber in Grand Bay, Mauritius
- HCL SRFI Indian Tour – Pune Leg in Pune, India
- Austrian Open in Salzburg, Austria
- MSquash Open in Port Chester, United States
- City of Greater Bendigo International in Bendigo, Australia