The Borneo Junior Squash Open to be played between 20 – 24 June commenced, with teams participating from Malaysia, Pakistan, HongKong, Australia, Ireland, Japan, and India.
On the first day all players from Pakistan won their respective matches and moved to the next round.
Detailed results of the matches played by Pakistan players are appended below:
- Yaseen Khattak got Bye in 1st round. He defeated Parthiban Sarvintirran from Malaysia in the 2nd round by 11-6, 11-0 and 11-5.
- Noor Zaman beat Lau Cleb from Malaysia by 11-6, 11-9 and 15-13.
- In 2nd round Noor Zaman beat Bathmanaban Harreish from Malaysia by 11-4, 11-9 and 11-9.
- M. Ammad got Bye in 1st round. Beat Kumaran Subash from Malaysia in the 2nd round by 11-5, 11-7 and 11-4.
- M. Hamza got Bye in 1st round. Beat Cheng Anson from Malaysia in 2nd round by 11-4, 11-3, 11-4.
- Hammad Khan got Bye in 1st round.
- Khushal Riaz Khan also got Bye in 1st round.
Both of them would play 2nd round on Thursday.
The next tournament would be Penang Junior from 26 Jun – 01 July, 2018
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk