11th U-21 Junior National C’ship: Ali Haider Is U21 Champion 2019
ISLAMABAD: The Jubilee Insurance 11th U-21 Junior National Championship 2019, concluded at the PSB Snooker Hall, Pakistan Sports Complex, Islamabad.
The 2019 winner was Ali Haider who defeated Haris Tahir 6-3. The detailed score was (55-44, 85-0(51), 62-36, 73-12, 35-76, 13-96(96), 72-19, 28-58, 65-23).
The Cash prizes and Trophies were won by the following players:
- Highest Break U 18 Prize of Rs. 5000 to Muhammad Rafiq. (86)
- Highest Break U 21 Prize of Rs. 5000 to Haris Tahir (96).
- Winner U 15 Prize of Rs. 50,000 + Trophy to Hamza Ilyas.
- Winner U 18 Prize of Rs. 50,000 + Trophy to Shaikh Muhammad Mudassir.
- Winner U 21 Prize of Rs. 50,000 + Trophy to. Ali Haider
- Runner-Up U 16 Prize of Rs. 25,000 to Kamran Albert Masih.
- Runner-Up U 18 Prize of Rs. 25,000 to Muhammad Naseem Akhtar.
- Runner-Up U21 Prize of Rs. 25,000 to Haris Tahir.
- Mr. Munawwar H. Shaikh presented a memento to Mr. Akbar Hussain Durrani, Secretary – IPC
- Mr. Alamgir A. Shaikh presented a memento to Mr. Rana Naveed Ashfaq, Marketing Head – Jubilee Life Insurance
- Mr. Munawwar H. Shaikh presented a memento to Mr. Ijaz Mehmood, Joint EVP – Jubilee General Insurance
For more update visit allsportspk