Women’s World T20 2018: Scheduled Matches – 13th November 2018
England Women vs Bangladesh Women … 08:00 PM GMT / 04:00 PM Local
Sri Lanka Women vs South Africa Women … 12:00 AM GMT (Nov 14) / 08:00 PM Local
Points Table – ICC Women’s World T20 2018
After 5 competitions played in parallel with the men’s occasion, the ICC Women’s World T20 2018 at long last holds its first independent release, in the West Indies.
West Indies are additionally the defending champions after their triumph in India in 2016. England, in the interim, are seeking after a rehash of 2009, when they won the debut rivalry while as yet holding the 50-over Women’s World Cup – which they won again on home soil a year ago.
3-time victors Australia stay solid, while World Cup sprinters up India, enduring semi-finalists New Zealand and enhancing South Africa will likewise extravagant their odds. In the mean time, the sport’s most limited configuration will permit Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Ireland to dream of upsetting the frame book.
The structure of the opposition is basic – the 10 teams are separated into two round-robin gatherings of five, with two groups from each gathering fitting the bill for the semi-finals.
ICC Women’s World T20 2018 – Schedule
- New Zealand Women vs India Women
- Australia Women vs Pakistan Women
- West Indies Women vs Bangladesh Women
- England Women vs Sri Lanka Women
- India Women vs Pakistan Women
- Australia Women vs Ireland Women
- England Women vs Bangladesh Women
- Sri Lanka Women vs South Africa Women
- Pakistan Women vs Ireland Women
- Australia Women vs New Zealand Women
- Sri Lanka Women vs Bangladesh Women
- West Indies Women vs South Africa Women
- India Women vs Ireland Women
- New Zealand Women vs Pakistan Women
- England Women vs South Africa Women
- West Indies Women vs Sri Lanka Women
- New Zealand Women vs Ireland Women
- West Indies Women vs England Women
- South Africa Women vs Bangladesh Women
- A1 vs B2
- A2 vs B1
- TBC vs TBC
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk