Football – LaLiga ’18-19: Real Madrid Sweep Past Alaves In A Dominating Fashion
Real Madrid vs Alaves – Match Report:
- Real Madrid moved to inside two points of third place in LaLiga after Karim Benzema scored in a 3-0 prevail upon Deportivo Alaves.
- Karim Benzema proceeded with his scoring streak as he got for the 6th time in four matches to enable Real Madrid to voyage to a 3-0 triumph over Deportivo Alaves on Sunday.
MARCA: Continues to grow
• Real Madrid & Vinicius arrive at the Camp Nou in their best moment of the season
• 5 wins in a row
• BBV start
• Benzema’s streak continues pic.twitter.com/5Hd4O3A0Mq
— RMadridHome (@RMadridHome_) February 3, 2019
- The Frenchman struck following 30 minutes of an uneven challenge at Santiago Bernabeu where Gareth Bale made his first beginning beating calf damage yet Vinicius Junior stole the show, including scoring his side’s second.
- It was the 18-year-old who opened the Alaves barrier with an exceptional leave in the work behind to Benzema’s opener, and he changed over Marco Asensio’s low cross to twofold Madrid’s leeway a short ways from time.
— OptaJose (@OptaJose) February 3, 2019
- Substitute Mariano Diaz included a late third as Madrid moved to inside two of second-put Atletico – who lost 1-0 away at Real Betis prior in the day – in the table after a fourth back to back win in LaLiga.
- Guillermo Maripan’s mistake nearly permitted Dani Ceballos to open the scoring following three minutes however his shot diverted over the bar, while Benzema twisted an exertion barely wide from simply inside the container minutes after the fact.
? Vinícius Júnior: “I play for Real Madrid, the best club in the world, I’m not afraid of anything. I feel important, although all the players here are important. We’re in our the best moment of the season.” pic.twitter.com/jNbfuZtFyk
— RMOnly (@ReaIMadridOnly) February 3, 2019
- Vinicius slalomed through the Alaves guard before stinging the palms of Fernando Pacheco with a shot from 15 yards before assuming a key job in the main goal.
- The Brazilian youngster had the vision to see Sergio Reguilon’s run and played him in behind the Alaves barrier, with the protector sending over a low cross that Benzema side-footed into the net.
- Ruben Duarte volleyed an uncommon Alaves chance wide from an intense point toward the beginning of the second half before Bale tried Pacheco with a low drive at the opposite end.
— Medoali (@Medoali114) February 3, 2019
- Santiago Solari supplanted Bale and Benzema with Mariano and Asensio in the last half-hour and the last’s inside skiped through the Alaves box to the feet of Vinicius, who smoothly gave the completion.
- Alvaro Odriozola was denied a goal by an offside choice yet set up Mariano in extra time, the forward’s firm header wrapping up an altogether persuading success for the hosts in the Spanish capital.
February, ucl returns,
peak Real Madrid awakening.
Coincidence? I think not. pic.twitter.com/aj5PEv043j
— ? (@Lukamm101) February 3, 2019
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk