Motor Bike Rider’s Karachi: Ride with Pride Pakistan – 20th October
Super Bikers Group based in Karachi, Pakistan formerly known as D. J. RIDERS Brotherhood. are conducting a Healthy Sports Activity with the Name “Ride with Pride in Pakistan”, in collaboration with Defence Housing Authority, Karachi.
According to Dr Junaid, the Group founder, Motorbike Rally will be held inside the DHA – Defence Housing Authority area on Sunday, 20th October 2019. He explained that the objectives and the four positive motives of the event are:
1. To show Kashmir solidarity and our support.
2. Go Green Plantation inside Pakistan
3. To Reflect a positive image of Pakistan
4. Encourage youngsters of Pakistan to become a part of good and Healthy sports.
For information the following organizing members can be contacted:
– Dr Junaid: 03332224280
– Mr. Humza: 0315 8798929
– Mr. Zeeshan: 0321 2436994
The event schedule to be held in DHA City Phase IX on Karachi Motorway M9.Entry is as follows:
- 6:15-6:30am – Formation at Toll Plaza
- 6:00 am till 7:00 am – Arrival of Bikers at DHA City Gate
- 7:15 am – Water, Juices etc.
- 7:30 am – Plantation ceremony
- 7:40 am – 9:30 am – Qirat then Formation/Commencement of Ride
- 9:40 am – Speeches over Motives:
- 10:00 am – National Anthem
- 10:15am – Concluding ceremony with Momento
Note: Only registered Bikers will be permitted.
D. J. RIDERS
Super bikers Group in Karachi, Pakistan is called Rider’s Brotherhood of Pakistan”, and formerly known as D. J. RIDERS Brotherhood. It was founded and managed by Dr. Muhammad Junaid. Having 80 rider as members, the members are are mostly professional Doctors, Bankers, Industrialists and Businessmen.
- The city lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea, to the west of the Indus RIver delta.
- The largest city of Pakistan and the capital of the province of Sindh.
- The original names are “Mai Kolachi Jo Goth” or “Karatishi.”
- It is the financial and commercial hub of Pakistan and has the shoreline with the main seaport.
- The population is estimated at approximately 15 million.
- Quaid-e-Azam (Muhammad Ali Jinnah) father of the nation was born and buried in Karachi.
For more updates keep visiting allsportspk