Rafum Junior Tennis Championship 2018 concluded at Punjab Lawn Tennis Courts Bagh-e-Jinnah on Saturday. This event is an effort on part of the Rafum Group to professional supports sports such as talent and thereby give opportunity to young talented players to develop their talent ultimately for the international circuit.
The final results were:
- Ahmed Kamil of Lahore won Under 16 main title by beating city fellow Faizan Fayyaz 6-1, 6-4 in a very well contested final. Ahmed from the start of first set played very well and won easily 6-1. In 2nd set, Faizan broke Ahmed’s service and dominated but could not win. Ahmed came back strongly when score was 5-4 and won the set
- In under 14 final, Bilal Asim beat Hassan Ali 4-2, 2-4, 5-3 to win the title.
- In under 14 doubles final, Shaeel Tahir & Ehtesham Arif beat Haider Ali Rizwan & Hamza Jawad 6-3, 6-2.
- In Under 12 final, Shaeel Tahir beat Bilal Asim 8-6.
- In under 10 final, Asad Zaman beat Hamza Ali Rizwan 8-5.
For updates regularly visit: Allsportspk