Germany is set to host the Final Four of the EuroLeague 2021 in Lanxess Arena, Cologne from 28th to 30th May. The announcement was made by Jordi Bertomeu, President EuroLeague.
Sponsored by Turkish Airlines the forthcoming season will start on 1st October 2020, with the opening game being between Turkey’s Anadolu Efes and Russia’s Zenit St. Petersburg.
The 34-game regular season will end on 9th April 2021, thereafter the top 8 clubs will move on to the playoffs.
With 18,500 seats capacity Lanxess Arena has hosted following global events in the past:
1. World Men’s Handball Championship 2019
2. World Men’s Handball Championship 2007
3. IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship 2017
4. IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship 2010
5. NBA Europe Live Tour 2006
6. IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship 2001