|5||Daniel RICCIARDO||RED BULL RACING||1:28.398|
|6||Pierre GASLY||TORO ROSSO||1:29.329|
- The qualifying round was dominated by Ferrari
- For the first time since 2017 Chinese Grand Prix the Red Bull driver failed to reach Q3.
- Lewis Hamilton was fourth, and will start tomorrow’s race at ninth position after a five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change.
- Sergio Perez of Force India was eliminated, along with Alonso, McLaren team mate Stoffel Vandoorne and Verstappen.
- After the first run Raikkonen was top of the charts, however, Vettel his team mate in second had more time in hand after running very wide at the final turn.
- The star of the session was Pierre Gasly, who took the Honda-powered Toro Rosso into Q3 for the first time this year. His team mate Brendon Hartley, who damaged his front wing by hitting a bird, just missed out in 11th.
For updates regularly visit: Allsportspk