Italian Serie A ’18-19 – Highlights: Ronaldo Scores A Penalty; Juventus Win
These are the first three matches of of Serie A, Match Day 14 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
Serie A – Match 1 of 10: SPAL vs Empoli
Result: 2 – 2
- SPAL: Jasmin Kurtic 5′, 67′
- Empoli: Francesco Caputo 24′, Rade Krunic 43′
|5||Shots On Target||7|
- It was a spine chiller at the Stadio Mazza, as Empoli returned to lead 2-1 with a Rade Krunic screamer, yet 10-man SPAL grabbed a point.
- The Spallini had begun so solid, yet were stammering recently with one point from the last four rounds. Empoli, then again, had won both under new Coach Beppe Iachini since he supplanted Aurelio Andreazzoli, including a rebound to beat Atalanta 3-2.
- It was an extremely forceful beginning from the guests, procuring a corner inside 25 seconds, at that point Antonino La Gumina diverting over from six yards after turbulent guarding.
Although they may well have been looking at 3pts from this fixture, it was a good comeback from Spal to earn a draw after going down 10 men. Empoli have found a new lease of life under new Beppe Iachini coach & were aiming for a 3rd successive league win #spalempoli #SerieATim
— Marco Vidoretti💜 (@RobyBagg10) December 1, 2018
- Be that as it may, SPAL led the pack with their first shot. Manuel Lazzari on one of his trademark runs constrained a Pasquale Schiattarella corner, from which Jasmin Kurtic gestured in at the close post.
- Junior Hamed Traore’s shot was run after, with Ciccio Caputo’s subsequent hurl off target, at that point another urgent goalmouth scramble with a progression of bold squares.
- The equalizer was noticeable all around and arrived when Rade Krunic strung through for Caputo, who held off Thiago Cionek to nutmeg the goalkeeper.
The match at Paolo Mazza is over in draw!
— Hasnain Shah (@Shahhasnain69) December 1, 2018
- It stayed completely open and played at an angry pace, as over the course of about one moment Ismael Bennacer stung Alfred Gomis’ gloves, at that point Provedel made a mind boggling save money on Kurtic from point-clear range.
- Caputo let go wide from the edge of the crate and Empoli finished their turnaround just before half-time with a dazzling strike. Krunic flooded forward and released a scorcher into the close best corner from 25 meters that was just relentless.
- Things deteriorated for SPAL after the restart, as La Gumina was run forward when brought somewhere near Thiago Cionek. The ref decided on a straight red card, as in spite of the fact that it was as yet a decent 30-35 meters from goal, the safeguard had no way of taking care of business the ball with that thrust.
— Hasnain Shah (@Shahhasnain69) December 1, 2018
- Empoli nearly included a third, Krunic’s endeavor from the by-line avoided on to the outside of the close post, however 10-man SPAL came near an equalizer when Kurtic rolled a ball over the six-yard box with no one ready to get a touch.
- Minutes after the fact, Gomis fingertipped a Bennacer daisy-shaper round the upstanding, however SPAL were expanding the weight and got their equalizer in style.
Draw vs chievo and lasagna masterclass when we play Udinese. Empoli last minute equalizer as well
— InteristaFromEgypt (@InteristaFromEg) December 1, 2018
- Lazzari again made tracks in an opposite direction from everybody down the privilege and coasted in a cross for Kurtic’s ground-breaking header, as safeguards were diverted by Antenucci taking care of business for a bike kick. It was a support for the Slovenian winger.
- Caputo’s screamer constrained a troublesome flying recovery from Gomis, at that point another endeavor was redirected wide.
Serie A – Match 2 of 10: Fiorentina vs Juventus
Result: 3 – 0
- Juventus: Rodrigo Bentancure 31′, Giorgio Chiellini 69′, Cristiano Ronaldo 79′ (P)
|5||Shots On Target||6|
- Fiorentina squandered their odds and Juventus were clinical, as Rodrigo Bentancur, Giorgio Chiellini and a Cristiano Ronaldo penalty vanquished the Stadio Franchi.
- This outcome implies Juve are unbeaten on their movements in 2018 in all opposition, while the Tuscans endured their first home thrashing of the season.
- There has been a furious contention between these clubs for a considerable length of time. Fiorentina had attracted five a line and had German Pezzella once again from damage, while Juve-claimed Marko Pjaca was just on the seat. Alex Sandro, Sami Khedira and Emre Can did not make the trek.
— La Joya 💎 Paulo Dybala 1⃣0⃣ (@PD10_WikiPedia) December 1, 2018
- Before commencement, the Italy internationals and ex-Viola player Juan Cuadrado laid blossoms by the edge of the pitch for Davide Astori.
- Marco Benassi’s scorcher flashed simply past the post in the opening moment, at that point Edimilson Fernandes got Giorgio Chiellini under lock and key inside his very own punishment zone, testing Wojciech Szczesny.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was blessed to stay away from a yellow card for his late handle on Giovanni Simeone, at that point the official saw an episode on VAR and picked against a punishment, as Mattia De Sciglio’s cross hit Cristiano Biraghi on the back first, at that point ricocheted on to his trailing arm. Minutes after the fact, Ronaldo kept running into Pezzella and those extremely meek interests were likewise dismissed.
— Omnisport (@OmnisportNews) December 1, 2018
- Juventus led the pack with a fine solo keep running from Rodrigo Bentancur. The Uruguay worldwide finished a give-and-run with Dybala, cut inside and nutmegged Jordan Veretout with a snooker-shot into the close base corner. Alban Lafont had accepted it was setting off to the far post and was totally wrong-footed.
- Fiorentina battled back, as Nikola Milenkovic’s cross from the privilege took an avoidance, so Simeone just scraped it into the arms of Wojciech Szczesny from point-clear range.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Joao Cancelo penetrated wide from separation, while Lafont got down well to repel a Dybala daisy-shaper.
- Benassi scraped his complete wide after the restart and Szczesny parried a Chiesa half-volley at the close post when set up by Gerson.
Fiorentina 0-3 Juventus: Ronaldo seals win with 10th league goal as leaders move 11 points clear: Juventus recorded thir 13th win from 14 league games by beating Fiorentina. Bentancur put the visitors ahead with a sublime fini.. https://t.co/uHMjB0Nkp7 pic.twitter.com/tTMyO0hFdi
— Daily Betting Offers (@dbofbb) December 1, 2018
- An extremely unsafe ball was come in from the left, yet Vitor Hugo dismissed it from goal as opposed to towards it from six yards.
- Chiesa’s styler was directly at the goalkeeper, much like Cristiano Ronaldo’s free kick and a Jordan Veretout strike.
- Be that as it may, similarly as Fiorentina were pushing hard, Juve multiplied their lead. A corner was not cleared adequately and Chiellini got the volley while falling in reverse, so Lafont got a hand to it, however insufficient to stop it circling into the net. Cristiano Ronaldo endeavored to get the last touch, however couldn’t arrive in time.
Fiorentina 0-3 Juventus: Cristiano Ronaldo scores as champions win again: Cristiano Ronaldo scores as unbeaten Juventus go 11 points clear at the top of the Serie A table by beating Fiorentina. https://t.co/m6IKGmHIJE pic.twitter.com/w57bnGqMVB
— #Bangladesh News 24 (#BreakingNews 24) (@bdnews24) December 1, 2018
- Gerson’s calculated drive flashed over the essence of goal, however by and by Juve expanded their preference. Edimilson’s handball to run after a Mario Mandzukic cross was viewed as deliberate and Cristiano Ronaldo intensely changed over the punishment. It was the Portuguese star’s tenth Serie A goal of the season, the best begin for a debutant Juventus player since John Charles in 1957-58.
Serie A – Match 3 of 10: Sampdoria vs Bologna
Result: 4 – 1
- Sampdoria: Dennis Praet 10′, Fabio Quagliarella 25′, 68′ , Gaston Ramirez 40′
- Bologna: Andrea Poli 17′
|6||Shots On Target||3|
- Sampdoria finished their negative streak with a 4-1 triumph, including Fabio Quagliarella support, yet Bologna self-destructed.
- The Blucerchiati were without a win since early October and were lucky to gain a draw against adversaries Genoa in the Derby della Lanterna. Edgar Barreto went off harmed in that amusement, while Bologna missed Blerim Dzemaili and Sebastien De Maio, moving to a 3-5-2 arrangement.
- The guests last won this installation 3-2 in March 1998, overseeing just three draws and eight thrashings here in Serie A.
Full-time in @SerieA 🇮🇹
▪️SPAL manage a comeback despit being down to ten men after 49 minutes
▪️Juventus stay unbeaten with another impressive performance
▪️Quagliarella with a brace for Sampdoria, Svanberg 🇸🇪 with assist for Bologna
— Strive Sport (@strivesport) December 1, 2018
- It took only 10 minutes to break the halt at Marassi, as Gianluca Caprari spilled past a few players down the left and moved crosswise over for Dennis Praet to flame in from six yards.
- Emil Audero required a fine response spare, getting down for a one-gave spare at the close post on Diego Falcinelli. From the subsequent corner, Svanberg whipped in a cross for Andrea Poli to tap in at the back stick and even out.
- England’s Under-21 global Ronaldo Vieira had his first Serie A beginning, however appeared to battle with the weight of the event, giving the ball away over and again in midfield.
⚽️⚽️ Yep, him again. Sorry if it starts getting repetitive… #Quagliarella adds his second of the game and becomes #Sampdoria‘s seventh highest scorer of all time! #SampBologna 4-1 pic.twitter.com/iBW5UhkUhu
— Sampdoria English (@sampdoria_en) December 1, 2018
- Erick Pulgar has unquestionably more Serie An ordeal, yet he was to blame when found snoozing on the edge of his own punishment region by Gaston Ramirez, who set up Quagliarella for a basic wrap up.
- Ramirez inspired the chance to go from supplier to scorer, as a Caprari through ball cut the Bologna protection like margarine and he lifted the complete over the on-hurrying goalkeeper. Ramirez did not celebrate against his old club.
- Quagliarella saw Lukasz Skorupski off his line and attempted his fortunes from the inside circle, however terminated wide.
Sampdoria ended a run of 5 matches without a win following a comfortable 4-1 victory over Bologna #SSFootball
— SuperSport Blitz (@SuperSportBlitz) December 1, 2018
- Bologna attempted to have any effect in the second half, Ladislav Krejci impacting over from a Federico Santander thump down.
- Rather, Quagliarella was in the ideal place at the ideal time, diverting a wayward Karol Linetty calculated drive from short proximity.
- The Rossoblu and their Coach Pippo Inzaghi looked altogether crushed in the end arranges and totally ailing in certainty.
Visit allsportspk later today , for the next matches of Match Day 14 of 38, Serie A 2018-19.