Italian Serie A ’18-19 – Highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes History With Another Goal
These are the first three matches of of Serie A, Match Day 13 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
Serie A – Match 1 of 10: Udinese vs Roma
Result: 1 – 0
- Udinese: Rodrigo De Paul 54′
|2||Shots On Target||9|
- Davide Nicola had the perfect Udinese first appearance, as Rodrigo De Paul’s well-taken goal crushed conflicting Roma.
- The Friulani made their presentation under new Coach Nicola, having terminated Julio Velazquez after one point from seven rounds. Antonin Barak, Emmanuel Badu, Svante Ingelsson and Lukasz Teodorczyk were harmed, yet Nicola picked Ignacio Pussetto as an alternative focus forward. The Giallorossi rested Edin Dzeko, with Javier Pastore, Daniele De Rossi, Kostas Manolas and Robin Olsen out of activity, so Antonio Mirante made his introduction.
— Roma Club Sacramento (@RomaClubSac) November 24, 2018
- Roma had won the majority of their last 10 Serie An amusements against Udinese. The last time the Zebrette crushed the Giallorossi was in 2011, when two late goals by Antonio Di Natale and Mauricio Isla anchored a 2-0 triumph for the Friuliani.
- Udinese shut up and permitted Roma ball possession from the begin, Stephan El Shaarawy’s shot covered after a Lorenzo Pellegrini back-heel flick, while Mirante was aware of clear from Pussetto and Davide Santon got a slight touch to stop Rodrigo De Paul sending Pussetto clear.
Mindblowing “anyone can beat anyone” results today as Liverpool score 3 away and City score 4 away.
— Cautious Paul (@CautiousPaul) November 24, 2018
- Pussetto stripped far from safeguards for a free header on 28 minutes, yet could not keep it on target.
- Aleksandar Kolarov shot a left-footer over from a dubious edge and Patrik Schick’s header was excessively focal.
- Aleksandar Kolarov nearly shocked Musso with a free kick taken simply past the corner signal, compelling a spare out of Musso.
- Pellegrini had punishment offers straight after the restart, however he backed off intentionally and made it unavoidable Samir would collide with the back of him.
As Roma , Real Madrid , Chelsea and co. Should be sued
We lost enough during the international break and for you to come back and make us lose more .
— Almost (@masereq) November 24, 2018
- Udinese broke the gridlock with their star man De Paul, who kept running on to a Pussetto back-heel flick, avoided past both Juan Jesus and Davide Santon, at that point dinked the complete over an on-hurrying Mirante.
- Steven Nzonzi should’ve leveled when left absolutely plain for a free header on a corner from six yards, however unimaginably gestured wide.
- Udinese had the ball in the back of the net again with a very much worked move, as Pussetto chested down a De Paul cross-field ignore and flicked it Mirante from a precarious point, however the goal was refused utilizing VAR as a result of Pussetto’s taking care of offense.
Roma should really try to win this and take full advantage of Milan’s injury crisis and the Lazio-Milan fixture. IMO 4th place is Roma’s to lose
— MaldiniKing (@ACmilanboy95) November 24, 2018
- Samir was stretchered off after a cumbersome landing and it stayed completely open, Pellegrini’s shot fingertipped over the bar, while Edin Dzeko and Seko Fofana couldn’t complete off promising moves.
- Roma lost Lorenzo Pellegrini to a solid issue and Pussetto turned a header wide, while El Shaarawy’s volley was excessively powerless, making it impossible to astound Musso.
- Dzeko had an incredible shot at the 90th moment, his looking header from an El Shaarawy cross apparently on target, yet it was avoided off Troost-Ekong to go wide of the close post.
- Darwin Machis at that point went clear on goal in stoppages just to nudge it compliantly into the arms of Mirante. Nicolò Zaniolo had the last endeavor, his strike through an ocean of legs well held by Musso.
Serie A – Match 2 of 10: Juventus vs SPAL
Result: 2 – 0
- Juventus: Cristiano Ronaldo 28′, Mario Mandzukic 60′
|7||Shots On Target||1|
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s padded volley and a Mario Mandzukic tap-in gave Juventus the triumph over SPAL, with Douglas Costa rattling the upstanding.
- The Bianconeri had dropped points just once in Serie A this season, the 1-1 draw with Genoa, however changed to a 4-4-2 arrangement without Federico Bernardeschi, Sami Khedira and Emre Can. Among those refreshed after the break for universal obligation were Wojciech Szczesny, Giorgio Chiellini, Blaise Matuidi and Paulo Dybala.
- SPAL had one point from the past three rounds, with Kevin Bonifazi coming in for harmed Francesco Vicari.
Juventus 2-0 SPAL
Juventus moved nine points clear at the top of Serie A with a 2-0 win over SPAL as Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic were on the scoresheet again for the Bianconeri. #JuveSpal #FinoAllaFine #ForzaJuve pic.twitter.com/5hXvFpS22b
— Juventus Football News (@juventusfcfn) November 24, 2018
- Juve had the ball in the back of the net following nine minutes when a Douglas Costa cross was avoided for a own goal, however it was denied, as Mario Mandzukic had meandered into the punishment territory before Alfred Gomis took the lost goal kick.
- A long-pass Douglas Costa strike was covered, while Jasmin Kurtic’s free kick skimmed the close post and Gomis fingertipped a Douglas Costa scorcher simply wide.
- The leap forward came when Miralem Pjanic whipped a free kick over the essence of goal and Cristiano Ronaldo sprung the offside device to volley in with within his left boot, a padded wrap up the ball once again into the opposite side of the net.
— Alasdair Mackenzie (@aksmackenzie) November 24, 2018
- Kurtic penetrated wide again from separation and Mattia Perin was directly behind a Kevin Bonifazi rocket.
- After the restart, Douglas Costa hit a rocket from an apparently outlandish point and it ricocheted off within the far post, into the way of Ronaldo, who by one way or another turned it wide.
- Mandzukic wore the commander’s armband out of the blue and commended it in style with an goal. Cristiano Ronaldo kept running on to a long ball and pulled it back for Douglas Costa, whose depiction was just parried into the way of Mandzukic.
— Simeon Coyne???? (@JuveMetal32) November 24, 2018
- Gomis got his gloves to a Ronaldo daisy-shaper, with CR7 running close again with an overhead kick and calculated drive.
Serie A – Match 3 of 10: Inter Milan vs Frosinone
Result: 3 – 0
- Inter Milan: Keita Balde Diao 10′, 82′, Lautaro Martinez 57′
|Inter Milan||Team Stats||Frosinone|
|13||Shots On Target||4|
- Keita Balde Diao packed away a support and gave a help to Lautaro Martinez’s header, as Inter got back on track by leveling Frosinone 3-0.
- The Nerazzurri saw their keep running of seven back to back triumphs come to a standstill with a 4-1 pounding by Atalanta, while the Canarini were unbeaten in four. Marcelo Brozovic was suspended with Sime Vrsaljko and Dalbert harmed, while Lautaro Martinez, Keita Balde Diao and Roberto Gagliardini advanced beyond a critical Champions League trek to Tottenham. Camillo Ciano and Cristian Molinaro were not completely fit with Federico Dionisi, Luca Paganini, Emil Hallfredsson and Danilo Soddimo out. It was an opportunity to play for Andrea Pinamonti, who is on advance from Inter.
If Inter Milan wins anything this seaon. Other clubs are to take the blame.
How would you sell Asamoah , De Vrij, Keita Naingolla.
— Il Padrino (@Sodjee) November 24, 2018
- Marco Sportiello had early work to do with saves money on Danilo D’Ambrosio’s header and a Keita Balde calculated drive, at that point Lautaro Martinez by one way or another put a free header over from Matteo Politano’s cross to the back post.
- Minutes after the fact, Frosinone’s protection disintegrated and Keita scored his first objective in an Inter pullover. The Senegal universal turned Zampano back to front twice, crushing the daisy-shaper under the goalkeeper from 12 yards.
- Lautaro Martinez stung Sportiello’s gloves with a fiendish shot that swerved noticeable all around, at that point his back-heel flick set up Roberto Gagliardini for a squandered chance. Raman Chibsah neglected to make the most from a promising position, terminating directly at Samir Handanovic.
— Jimmy Watson (@CurvaNordSoul) November 24, 2018
- Keita’s traverse Lautaro Martinez, who had stripped far from his marker for what would’ve been a free header. Milan Skriniar’s volley was covered and Politano got a few adversaries reserved for pulling him down on the counter.=
- On the stroke of half-time, Nainggolan’s savage volley from the edge of the crate flew past the post.
- Cassata was lucky to keep away from a second yellow card for tireless shirt-pulling, yet Frosinone almost evened out on 53 minutes when Daniel Ciofani’s looking header at the close post brought a frantic spare out of Handanovic with his legs.
- It was a fortunate break, since minutes after the fact Inter multiplied their lead. Keita Balde whipped in a cross from the left and Lautaro Martinez jumped to meet it, curving noticeable all around for his header into the close base corner past Sportiello’s fingertips.
Time to win again to boost our confidence towards the hell fixtures ahead. FORZA INTER!
— Muhammad Ikhsan (@isanmuhammad) November 24, 2018
- Borja Valero nearly skilled Frosinone an objective with his lost pass, yet again Chibsah was the wrong player to get that possibility and terminated it directly at Handanovic.
- Lautaro twisted only wide from the edge of the case and Politano’s incredible strike stung Sportiello’s gloves. The goalkeeper likewise needed to utilize his legs to repel another Lautaro Martinez exertion and got down for an astounding one-given spare at the close post on Politano, who had cut inside from the privilege for a left-foot low drive.
- Handanovic kept out Mirko Gori, however Inter went on the counter straight away to score a third. Politano was included once more, his flood forward and through ball enabling Keita to twist a right-foot complete around Sportiello into the far base corner.
- Keita was going to give another help to Antonio Candreva, however the substitute faltered and just got the side-netting. There was a much greater possibility for Candreva, who was sent clear by a Borja Valero cross just to divert the plunging header wide from seven yards.
Visit allsportspk later today, for the next matches of Match Day 13 of 38, Serie A 2018-19.