Spanish LaLiga ’18-19 – Highlights: Real Madrid Lose; Dembele Saves Barcelona
These are the first 5 matches of LaLiga, Match Day 13 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 1 of 10: Leganes vs Alaves
Result: 1 – 0
- Leganes: Youssef En-Nesyri 42′
|6||Shots On Target||2|
- On the night when their Christmas lights were turned on, Leganes gave their very own brilliant start as they amazed Alaves with a 1-0 win.
- Regardless of Alaves sitting in the main four and the Pepineros involving the transfer places becoming possibly the most important factor, a solitary objective from Youssef En-Nesyri demonstrated the distinction creator.
Madrid on loan kids Oscar and Lenin very good in Leganes 1-0 win over Alaves last night. Clean sheet for young keeper in La Liga debut.
— Dermot Corrigan (@dermotmcorrigan) November 24, 2018
- That goal came three minutes previously the half-time shriek when he got on the finish of a Jonathan Silva cross from the right.With the win, Leganes hauled themselves out of the last three, while the guests botched a brilliant chance to go best of the table, for Friday night in any event.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 2 of 10: Eibar vs Real Madrid
Result: 3 – 0
- Eibar: Gonzalo Escalante 16′, Sergi Enrich 52′, Kike 57′
|Eibar||Team Stats||Real Madrid|
|8||Shots On Target||3|
- Santiago Solari was given a bad dream beginning as the permanent Real Madrid supervisor after his side lost 3-0 at Eibar.
- Sublim strikes from Kike, Sergi Enrich and Gonzalo Escalante finished Real’s run of 4 straight wins, sentencing them to their fifth association thrashing of the season.
— LaLiga (@LaLigaEN) November 24, 2018
- Madrid spurned the opportunity to climb from 6th in the table and move to inside a point of alliance pioneers Barcelona, who were in Madrid to confront Atletico later on Saturday, while Eibar moved from thirteenth to seventh in front of the end of the week’s different matches.
- Madrid stay 6th and pass up on the opportunity to move to inside a point of alliance pioneers Barcelona, who are away to Atletico tonight, while Eibar move from thirteenth to seventh.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 3 of 10: Valencia vs Rayo Vallecano
Result: 3 – 0
- Valencia: Santi Mina 35′, 61′, Kevin Gameiro 76′
|Valencia||Team Stats||Rayo Vallecano|
|10||Shots On Target||3|
- It took seven matches, yet Valencia have at last earned a home triumph this LaLiga Santander season. As Los Che warmed up for their crunch Champions League outing to go up against Juventus, Santi Mina was the legend with goals either side of half time, before Kevin Gameiro added another to finish a 3-0 prevail upon Rayo Vallecano.
- From the off, unmistakably Valencia were up for this one and quick to at long last gather three points before their home fans. Rayo Vallecano goalkeeper Stole Dimitrievski needed to mediate twice in the opening three minutes to deny Dani Parejo and Rodrigo.
Gameiro picks up where Mina left off! 2nd assist from Rodrigo. #Valencia en route to 3rd win of the season – 1st at Mestalla.
— Semra Hunter (@SemraHunter) November 24, 2018
- Valencia assaulted and assaulted, yet had a panic in the nineteenth moment as Luis Advincula hit the woodwork with one of Rayo’s uncommon assaults.
- Santi Mina, however, could facilitate the Mestalla’s well-known nerves in the 34th moment as he locked onto a ball into the case and beat Dimitrievski with a first-time shot. A fourth of a hour into the second a large portion of the Galician struck once more, this time jumping on a bounce back at a corner kick for his 6th objective in five matches.
Valencia are probably, more than likely, possibly gonna win a second La Liga game in a row. 👀 #worldsgonemad
— 🇪🇸⚽️LaLigaGav⚽️🇪🇸 (@LaLigaGav) November 24, 2018
- There was a short gleam of a reaction from Rayo, however Gameiro was close by to wrap up the triumph in the 75th moment as he completed after a flawless one-two with Rodrigo.
- A red card a little ways from time for Advincula added to Rayo’s hopeless evening, while the Valencian fans at last encountered some happiness at a home LaLiga Santander match.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 4 of 10: Huesca vs Levante
Result: 2 – 2
- Huesca: Christian Rivera 23′, Xabier Etxeita 51′
- Levante: Roger Marti 45+1′, Emmanuel Boateng 74′
|12||Shots On Target||3|
- The fans at El Alcoraz are as yet sitting tight for Huesca’s first LaLiga Santander win, as the recently advanced side were by and by denied a three-point pull.
- They have not won since an opening day triumph away at Eibar, however they approached triumph at home to Levante on Saturday.Twice Huesca proceeded, yet the guests from Valencia battled back to draw the match 2-2.
- The home side had the ball in the back following 17 minutes, just for it to be discounted for offside, before an objective from Christian Rivera in the 23rd moment counted, as he brought the ball down on his chest and completed well.
🇬🇭 Black Stars forward Emmanuel Boateng was on target on the 74th minute for Levante in their 2-2 draw against Huesca.
Result: Huesca 2-2 Levante
Minutes play: 20
— Berko Richard ⭕️ (@BerkoRich) November 24, 2018
- Be that as it may, Roger Marti evened out in the last moment of the half, only several minutes after he had been denied by Aleksandar Jovanovic when he’d been sent through one on one. After the break, the Huesca reaction to that difficulty was incredible as they retook the lead in the 51st moment as Xabier Etxeita headed home a David Ferrerio freekick.
- Once more, however, Levante battled back and leveled through Emmanuel Boateng in the 74th moment.
Santi Mina bagged a brace to guide Valencia to a 3-0 win over Rayo Vallecano, while Huesca & Levante played out to a 2-2 draw #SSFootball
— SuperSport Blitz (@SuperSportBlitz) November 24, 2018
- VAR demonstrated that there was no offside in the development, yet the Huesca players were furious as they guaranteed the shriek had been blown before the ball entered.Levante came nearer to scoring a champ in the last 15 minutes, however it remained 2-2 and the two groups add one point to their accumulations.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 5 of 10: Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona
Result: 1 – 1
- Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa 77′
- Barcelona: Ousmane Dembele 90′
|Atletico Madrid||Team Stats||Barcelona|
|1||Shots On Target||2|
- Ousmane Dembele scored a late equalizer to enable Barcelona to rescue a point in a 1-1 draw with Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Primera Division on Sunday.
- Diego Costa headed home an Antoine Griezmann help following a corner kick to give Atletico the lead just before the 80-minute stamp, before Dembele leveled on a hour and a half.
- The outcome sees Barcelona remain in the lead position, one point in front of Atletico Madrid in second and two before Sevilla, who could jump the two groups into the lead position with a win against Real Valladolid on Sunday.
Visit allsportspk later today, for the next matches of Match Day 13 of 38, LaLiga 2018-19.