SNGPL International Squash Circuit-II
Lahore: Four matches were decided in the second qualifying round of the Pakistan SNGPL International Squash Circuit-II men’s and women’s 2018. The results were:
Results of the Seniors’ Men category:
- Zahir Shah (Pak) had to struggle hard but finally beat Noman Khan (Pak) by 11/6, 11/3, 6/11, 1/11, 11/4 – 31 minutes.
- Danish Atlas Khan (Pak) outclassed Muhammad Farhan (Pak) by 11/3, 11/3, 11/0 – 19 minutes.
- Waqar Mehboob (Pak) faced tough resistance from Uzair Shaukat (Pak) before beating him by 13/15, 11/4, 9/11, 11/6, 11/2 – 33 minutes.
- Bilal Zakir (Pak) edged past Haris Qasim (Pak) 8/11, 11/4, 11/6, 11/8 – 28 minutes.
The main round of the international event will commence on Wednesday at the Punjab Squash Complex.
The Main Round schedule is as follows:
- First match between – Amna Fayyaz and Saima Shaukat at 12pm.
- Noor-ul-Ain will take on Madina Zafar in the second encounter at 12:45pm.
- Amna Shahbaz will face Noor-ul-Huda at 1:30 pm.
- Riffat Khan will vie against Amna Mustafa at 2:15 pm.
- Noorina Shams will play against Komal Khan at 12pm.
- Zohaib Kamal Khan will take on Sabga Arshad at 12:45pm.
- Faiza Zafar will face Muqaddasa Ashraf at 1:30pm.
- Muqaddasa Javed will vie against Zoya Khalid at 2:15pm.
Court 3 – Boys’ competition will be conducted:
- First match will be contested between Kashif Asif and Israr Ahmad at12pm.
- Second match will be between Waqar Mehboob and Asim Khan at 12:45pm.
- Third match between Syed Ali Mujtaba Shah and Ahmed Fareed at 1:30pm.
- Last match of court 3 will be between Danish Atlas Khan and Ahsan Ayaz at 2:15pm.
- Farhan Zaman will take on Zahir Shah at 12:00pm.
- Farhan Mehboob will play against Bilal Zakir at 12:45pm.
- Tayyab Aslam and Khawaja Adil Maqbool at 1:30pm.
- Adnan Amjad will vie against Umair Zaman at 2:15pm.
For more updates visit out website: allsportspk