Spanish LaLiga ’18-19 – Highlights: Iago Aspas Hattrick Lights Up Celta Vigo
These are the next 3 matches of LaLiga, Match Day 10 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
Match 2 of 10: Girona vs Rayo Vallecano
Result: 2 – 1
- Girona: Portu 34′ (P), 45′
- Rayo Vallecano: Alex Galvez 61′
|Girona||Team Stats||Rayo Vallecano|
|6||Shots On Target||5|
- Girona moved inside one point of Real Madrid in the LaLiga standings as Portu let go them to a 2-1 triumph over Rayo Vallecano on Saturday evening.
- It was a penalty that gave the Catalans a first half lead, with ten minutes to play before the break.A cautious mistake from Alex Galvez enabled Girona to jump and the safeguard at that point fouled Anthony Lozano, enabling Portu to dispatch from the spot.
I already forgotten this match but a good analysis. Next weekend there’s no excuses for anything else than a win against Girona. Another draw there and we got an emergency. Someone call 1-9-1
— Niklas Antonsson (@Cheschlov) October 27, 2018
- The No.9 praised his second prior to the break and, once more, it came kindness of a Galvez botch at the back.
- Rayo were given some expectation in the second half however when Galvez did his best to reclaim his prior blunders by dividing the shortage, yet the mountain was excessively steep, making it impossible to ascend and they could not mount a rebound.
??| In the first match of the day of #LaLiga, Girona took advantage of Rayo’s poor form to grab a 2-1 win. ?
Our best rated players of the match:
— SofaScore? (@SofaScoreINT) October 27, 2018
- The thrashing sees Rayo stay in the drop zone, with only six from their ten diversions up until this point and they frantically required the focuses on Saturday to give them some breathing room.
Match 3 of 10: Athletico Bilbao vs Valencia
Result: 0 – 0
|Athletico Bilbao||Team Stats||Valencia|
|2||Shots On Target||3|
- Two of LaLiga’s most baffling sides this season played out a fittingly dull scoreless draw at the Estadio San Mames on Saturday evening, and nothing could isolate Valencia and Athletic Club.
- No best level side has won less diversions than the match – each with only one win – as base two Rayo Vallecano and Huesca both have one win to their individual names also.
Tough times ahead for berrizo and Marcelino,as if it was not easy before,after another draw,Valencia with all the quality they have has struggled to put the ball in back of the net so far this season
Both coaches need to get back to winning ways or a mid season sacking incoming
— Hasnain (@culer_pk) October 27, 2018
- Michy Batshuayi had multi day to overlook for Los Che and he was pulled back at the break in the wake of taking various poor choices in the primary half.
- His disappointing begin to life in Spain continued. Eduardo Berizzo’s issues likewise stay as his Athletic side look something besides his standard groups.
- The outcome sees both stay in the base portion of the table with Valencia in thirteenth place on only 11 and Athletic in sixteenth with ten points.
— Toni BlaiyzeKhatlego (@BlaiyzeKHA) October 27, 2018
For the next three matches, move on to the next page!