Spanish LaLiga ’18-19 – Highlights: Atletico’s Diego Godin Comes To The Rescue
These are the first 5 matches of LaLiga, Match Day 12 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 1 of 10: Levante vs Real Sociedad
Result: 1 – 3
- Levante: Chema 4′
- Real Sociedad: Theo Hernandez 73′, JUanmi 77′, Mikel Oyarzabal 83′
|Levante||Team Stats||Real Sociedad|
|2||Shots On Target||4|
- Real Sociedad finished their goal dry season with three goals in a ten moment second half rush as they beat Levante 3-1 away.
- The Basque side had gone 359 minutes without a goal before Theo struck on 74 minutes and further endeavors originated from Juanmi and Oyarzabal, to give them the win after Levante had proceeded right off the bat through Chema.
- Levante mentor Paco Lopez moved Morales onto the wing and he conveyed a lot of risk while Garitano moved his side around putting Gorosabel on the privilege and Aritz in the focal point of barrier close by Llorente and Moreno, which did not work out too and he rolled out improvements at the break.
I saw Adnan Januzaj star yesternite for Real Sociedad in their comeback 3-1 win over Leganes & i was tempted to ask what could have made the Belgian not succeed at Man Utd?Or is that some players are not just cut for big clubs? i.e. Zaha, Alcacer, Caroll etc
— Oluwaseun Ajidagba (@seunajidagba) November 10, 2018
- Zurutuza and Juanmi were both expedited toward the beginning of the second half and they made additionally assaulting risk for the guests. Theo delegated a decent match with the equalizer, and after that Januzaj played in Juanmi who let go over the manager Oier to score.
- Levante pushed forward hoping to get back on level terms and Real broke on the counter with Oyarzabal finding the back of the net.
Great win for Real Sociedad .. Levante actually got beat at home ? #LevanteRealSociedad
— kyle?? ? (@kyle_gfc) November 9, 2018
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 2 of 10: Valladolid vs Eibar
Result: 0 – 0
|1||Shots On Target||6|
- Considering a 0-0 score line it could be anything but difficult to accept it was a dull event yet with 21 endeavors own goal, eight of them on target, it was not the situation in Valladolid on Saturday noon.
Real Valladolid were held to a goalless draw at home by 10-man Eibar with Anaitz Arbilla picking up his 2nd caution of the game in the 2nd half. #SSFootball
— SuperSport Blitz (@SuperSportBlitz) November 10, 2018
- Both Real Valladolid and Eibar had shots, with Daniele Verde maybe going nearest for the expectations with a free-kick against the post just minutes in the wake of hitting the woodwork with a long-run endeavor.
- Eibar began gradually and enabled Valladolid to command before awakening halfway through the main half.
- Nonetheless, a second yellow card for Anaitz Arbilla was similarly as superfluous as it could have been exorbitant for the guests, who were left sticking onto their point come the last shriek.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 3 of 10: Getafe CF vs Valencia
Result: 0 – 1
- Valencia: Daniel Parejo 81′ (P)
|Getafe CF||Team Stats||Valencia|
|3||Shots On Target||3|
- VAR had a major impact for Valencia away to Getafe on Saturday evening as it granted the late penalty which Dani Parejo got for a 1-0 win.
- Not exclusively did that choice outcome in the triumphant goal, it likewise realized the rejection of Bruno, as far as concerns him in giving it away by holding Kevin Gameiro in the zone.
I also missed Valencia do a win? For the second time in one week?! Are they feeling ok?
— KatieFace (@Eleclya) November 10, 2018
- Despite the fact that it was not spotted by Ricardo De Burgos Bengoetxea at first, subsequent to counseling VAR, he granted the kick as Bruno was given his second yellow card.
- It was cruel on Getafe who did not have the right to lose the match, especially on their second half presentation, however Parejo tried to avoid panicking from the spot to move Los Che up to fourteenth position.
▪️It’s Valencia’s 2nd win of the season that sees them edge away from the danger zone ?
▪️Parejo scores the goal from a penalty with help of VAR ?
— Strive Sport (@strivesport) November 10, 2018
For the last two matches, move on to the next page!