Spanish LaLiga ’18-19 – Highlights: Carles Alena Scores on Debut For Barcelona
These are the next 4 matches of LaLiga, Match Day 14 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 6 of 10: Real Betis vs Real Sociedad
Result: 1 – 0
- Real Betis: Junior Firpo 33′
|Real Betis||Team Stats||Real Sociedad|
|4||Shots On Target||4|
- In an equally coordinate challenge between Real Betis and Real Sociedad, Junior Firpo was the distinction in the verdiblancos 1-0 win.
- The evening began off in the most exceedingly terrible conceivable route for Quique Setien’s men with Andres Guardardo waiting be supplanted by Ryad Boudebouz after just 19 minutes.
- Avoiding La Real as much as possible permitted Firpo to give Betis the lead on 33 because of a fine help from William Carvalho.
William Carvalho assisted on Real Betis’ only goal in a 1-0 win over Real Sociedad. Kevin Rodrigues didn’t come off the bench in that one.
— Rui Miguel Martins (@futebolfactory) December 2, 2018
- A fight reigned in the second half with Lo Celso and the foaming Firpo being yellow checked, and in addition Sociedad’s Theo Hernandez.
- Three more cards were to pursue late on as the two sides got down to business, searching for the victory.A whirlwind of subs aside, there was not a lot to talk about in the method for goalmouth move, which means the hosts took each of the three points by the slenderest of edges.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 7 of 10: Girona vs Atletico Madrid
Result: 1 – 1
- Girona: Cristhian Stuani 45+2′ (P)
- Atletico Madrid: Jonas Ramalho 82′ (OG)
|Girona||Team Stats||Atletico Madrid|
|3||Shots On Target||3|
- Atletico Madrid’s battle to win amusements from home proceeded as they were held to a 1-1 draw at Girona. They have only one triumph on their movements amid a season where it is completely open in LaLiga Santander and they are still just a point off pioneers Sevilla, with Barcelona still to play.
- Neither one of the sides made much risk amid the main half with Saul running nearest with a shot from inside the territory that hit the post before the diversion became animated with a Girona penalty.
Pedro Porro vs Atletico Madrid
78% pass accuracy
2 key passes
3 dribbles won
1 tackle won
2 aerials won
19 years of age. Future Real/Barcelona/Atletico/Sevilla right-back without a doubt. pic.twitter.com/Oj2H9uCSel
— FootballTalentScout (@FTalentScout) December 2, 2018
- Oblak cut down Stuani and keeping in mind that the ref at first gave the free-kick outside the zone, VAR was utilized to demonstrate the encroachment occurred inside. Stuani changed over the spot-kick for his eleventh objective in 12 amusements.
- Atletico hoped to fight back however they were not generally making much threat before Diego Costa incredibly cut down a ball and Ramalho endeavoring to clear, place it into the back of his own net.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 8 of 10: Barcelona vs Villarreal
Result: 2 – 0
- Barcelona: Gerard Pique 36′, Carles Alena 87′
|7||Shots On Target||2|
- Champions Barcelona defeated a hounded Villarreal side to win 2-0 at home on Sunday, with objectives from stalwart protector Gerard Pique and youth Carles Alena, to temporarily come back to the highest point of La Liga.
- The triumph expanded Barcelona’s unbeaten streak against Villarreal in all rivalries to 21 diversions (16-0-5), with their last misfortune against the Yellow Submarine coming in March 2008.
— Fortune Bets Nigeria (@fortunebets9ja) December 2, 2018
- Pique headed the Catalans in front in the 36th moment, interfacing with a cross from the vivacious Ousmane Dembele who delivered another conclusive presentation subsequent to scoring Barca’s late equalizer against Atletico Madrid a week ago.
- Villarreal are drifting over the transfer zone, yet they delivered a honorable presentation and almost led the pack when Gerard Moreno seized on a misunderstanding between goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen and protector Clement Lenglet however was capable just to strike the outside of the close post.
? Semedo: “It was very important to win and we have given a good good showing, having a great game against a great team. We scored and didn’t concede any. The team is doing well and we have to keep working to keep winning and not suffering.”
— FC Barcelona Fl ? (@FCBarcelonaFl) December 2, 2018
- Homegrown midfielder Alena, 20, fell off the seat to score his first class objective for Barca in the 87th moment and seal the win, hustling on to a through ball from Lionel Messi and delivering a certain wrap up.
- Barca lead the standings with 28 points after 14 recreations, while Sevilla are second on 26 and can retake top spot in the event that they beat Alaves later on Sunday.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 9 of 10: Alaves vs Sevilla
Result: 1 – 1
- Alaves: Jony Rodriguez 37′
- Sevilla: Wissam Ben Yedder 78′
|3||Shots On Target||3|
- Ben Yedder hit an equalizer for Sevilla away to Alaves yet the draw implies that they have surrendered top place in LaLiga Santander with Barcelona moving one point above them.
- Alaves are additionally flying high in the alliance and having proceeded through Jony following 37 minutes they were wanting to hang on and move to inside two points of the Catalan side.It was an amusement that needed beat and had a lot of stoppages with 21 fouls and three yellow cards previously half time.
Pablo Sarabia is having a season and a half. Sevilla losing at Alavés, he comes on, five minutes later sets up leveller for Ben Yedder. Big ten minutes coming up to see if Sevilla can stay top.
— Andy West (@andywest01) December 2, 2018
- Jony found the back of the net at the back post from a Calleri cross, with the last in an offside position yet the way that it had contacted Sergi Gomez on the way implied he was not encroaching the tenets.
- Sevilla attempted to react however the presentation of Amadou and Promes saw the guests offer progressively and convey a more noteworthy danger.
- The last substitution saw Sarabia please and he gave the help to Ben Yedder’s equalizer.
Visit allsportspk tommorow, for the last match of Match Day 14 of 38, LaLiga 2018-19.