Today 3 matches were played in the ongoing Women’s Asia Cup T20 2018. Brief match wise summary is appended below.
|Sri Lanka Women||5||2||3||0||4||+0.891|
Match Wise Summary
13th Match: Pakistan Women Vs India Women
Result: India Women won by 7 wickets
- A poor batting display by Pakistan was displayed in the 1st innings as they could only manage 72 runs in 20 overs.
- This score was easily chased down Kaur and Mandhana as they helped India women to win this match with 3 overs to spare.
— Manjinder S Sirsa (@mssirsa) June 9, 2018
14th Match: Sri Lanka Women Vs Thailand Women
Result: Thailand Women won by 4 wickets
- Wongpaka emerged as the hero as she took 5 wickets in the 1st innings to bowl out Sri Lanka for 104 runs.
- In the 2nd innings the match came to the last ball and this time also it was Wonpaka who took her team over the line as Sri Lanka lost the match.
Thailand Women beat Sri Lanka women, is a closely fought T20I. Thailand women are the strongest team in the tournament and the team to beat in this Asia Cup. Congratulations Thailand and tough luck Sri Lanka pic.twitter.com/qE9Y75shqO
— The Sangai (@TheLyrebird1001) June 9, 2018
15th Match: Bangladesh Women Vs Malaysia Women
Result: Bangladesh Women won by 70 runs
- Malaysia women ended their Asia cup campaign with another loss as they were unable to chase down 130 runs put up by Bangladesh in the 1st innings.
- Shamaima Sultan was the awarded the Player of the match for her valuable 43 off 54 balls.
The Bangladesh women’s cricket team won their final group match in the Women’s T20 Asia Cup, beating Malaysia by 70 runs to book their place in the final against India tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/c0PjOvuV58
— S M Jakir Hossain (@S_M_Jakir) June 9, 2018
Join allsportspk tomorrow to read the full match highlights of Women’s Asia Cup T20 Final between India Women and Bangladesh Women.
For updates regularly visit allsportspk