All seeded players qualified for next round in the 2nd SNGPL All Pakistan Tennis Championship 2018 at PLTA Tennis Courts Bagh-e-Jinnah, Lahore.
In Men’s Single Pre-Quarterfinals. Winners qualified for the Quarter-Finals:
- Aqeel Khan beat Waqas Malik by 6-3, 6-1.
- Mudsir Murtaza beat Zaid Mujahid by 6-1, 3-6, 6-1
- Barkat Ullan of KP beat Asad ullah by 6-1, 7-6.
- Yousaf Khalil beat Ijaz Ahmed by 7-5, 7-5.
- Heera Ashiq beat Farahan Ullan by 6-3, 6-4.
- Muhammad Shoaib of SNGPL beat Abbas Khan by 6-4, 6-3
Ladies Single 1st Round and the winners qualified for the next round:
- Marrium Mirza beat Aroba by 6-2, 6-2.
- Zara Salman beat Ayesha Asim by 6-1, 6-0.
- Maha Syed beat Anna Amir by 6-1, 6-1 .
Boys Under 18 Quarterfinals and the winners qualified for the Semi-Finals:
- Saqib Hayyat beat Iftikhar Azhar by 6-3, 6-2.
- Ahmed Kamil beat Abdullah by 6-3,6-4.
- Muhammad Shoaib beat Ilham Khan by 6-3, 6-1 and qualify for semifinals.
In Under 16 Pre-quarterfinals and the winners qualified for the Quarter-Finals:
- Ahmed Kamil beat Zariab Khan by 4-1, 4-1.
- Hassan Ali beat Uzair Khan by 4-0, 4-2.
- Aqib Hayyat beat Ahmed Nawaz by 4-1, 4-2.
- Farman Shakeel beat Zain Ch by 4-2, 4-2.
- Abdul Hanan Khan beat Kashan by 1-4, 4-1, 4-1,
- Nalain Abbas beat Zalan Khan.
In Under 14 Pre-Quarterfinals and the winners qualified for the Quarter-Finals:
- Hamid Israr of Peshawar beat Ehtesham Arif of Lahore by 4-0,4-0.
- Abdul Hanan Khan of SNGPL beat Ahmed Nawaz of Lahore by 2-4, 4-1, 5-3.
- Bilal Asim beat Syed Mustafa by 4-1, 2-4, 5-3.
- Hassan Ali beat Zarriab Khan by 4-1, 4-2.
- Uzair Khan beat Haider Ali Khan by 5-4, 4-2.
In Under 12 Pre-Quarterfinals and the winners qualified for the Quarterfinals.
- Hamid Israr beat Saim by 8-0.
- Waleed Javed beat Muhammad Salar by 8-6.
- Ehtasm Humion beat Ibbad Saqib by 8-0.
- Shaeel Tahir beat Talal Irfan by 8-0.
- Ehetasham Arif beat Izzat by 8-6.
- Bilal Asim beat Ameer by 8-0.
In Under 10 Matches:
- Hamza Roman beat Yasir Tarar by 8-2.
- Ehtesham Humyuon beat Muhammad Mustafa by 8-6.
- Asfand Yar beat Rai Waleed by 8-6.
For updates regularly visit: Allsportspk