ECB-England and Wales Cricket Board announced the schedule for series against Pakistan and Ireland.
Pakistan Vs England Series
- 3 Tests and as many T20Is are to be played.
- First Test at Old Trafford on 5th August.
- 2nd and 3rd Tests will be played at the Ageas Bowl from 13th August and 21st August.
- All three T20Is will be played at Old Trafford on 28th August, 30th August and 1st September.
England Vs Ireland
- 3 ODIs which will all be played without spectators.
- First match to be played on 30th July at Ageas Bowl cricket ground.
- 2nd match in Southampton on 1st August.
- The final match of the series on 4th August.
ECB Chief Executive, Tom Harrison, owed a significant debt of gratitude to players and managment of Pakistan, West Indies and Ireland to help in reviving international cricket and copoperating to to stage these matches.