The Bundesliga continued for Week 21. The week featured Dortmund losing a game finally after its dominating three-game run while the week too featured the all-important contest between the top two teams. Allsportspk presents the main highlights:
- The most watched game was between Bayern and RB Leipzig where after a mesmerizing game of football, neither of the sides could net the ball past the goalies and the score line remain unchanged throughout the game. The team that would have won would have got on the top of the table, however, a draw meant that FC Bayern would retain its top spot.
- Dortmund finally lost its game against Bayer Leverkusen 2-3 to break its 3-game winning streak.
- Eintracht walloped Augsburg 5-0.
- Wolfsburg continued its poor run in the Bundesliga as it drew this time with Fortuna 1-1.
- Union Berlin defeated Werder 2-0 while Mainz finally won a game by beating Hertha 3-1. Schalke, on the other hand drew with Paderborn 1-1.
- FC Koln vs Monchengladbach’s game got postponed to a later date and both teams have still played 20 games apiece.
WEEK 21- Points Table
Points Table Overview
- Bayern retain their top spot after drawing with Leipzig. RB Leipzig are one point short of the top spot.
- Dortmund retain their third spot despite their loss against Bayer Leverkusen while Bayer Leverkusen has climbed to the fifth spot
- Monchengladbach are fourth, however, they have played one game less.
- Wolfsburg continues its poor show and has fallen another spot, this time to the 10th now.
- Fortuna, Werder and Paderborn are on the verge of relegation.
Keep following Allsportspk for football and other sports updates