During Week 25 Liverpool dominated as usual. The remaining highlights are as follows:
- The Leicester City and Chelsea where after a neck to neck game. Although, there was no result, courtesy Toni Ruediger who was not only playing his 100th match but also provided Chelsea with a late goal, drawing the game 2-2.
- Tottenham and Manchester City game was dominated by the Spurs who collected three important points after beating MC 2-0. Steven Bergwijn was the man of the match.
- The Gunners drew with Burnley FC, so did Manchester United against the wolves. Both the games ended without adding anything to the score line and the points were shared one apiece.
- Liverpool thrashed Southampton 4-0 to continue their dominance at the top of the table and are almost set to win the English Premier League rather comprehensively.
- 10-men Everton managed to beat Watford 3-2, while Westham and Brighton drew 3-3 in what turned out to be a game full of goals.
Week 25 – Points Table
Points Table Overview
- Liverpool are 18 points clear of the first spot and are way ahead than the rest of the teams.
- Manchester City retain their 2nd spot despite losing their last game against the Spurs.
- Leicester too retain their 3rd spot and are 8 points clear from the 4th spot.
- Tottenham are on 5th while Manchester United are on 7th.
- Arsenal’s poor show continues as they stand on 10th.
Keep following Allsportspk for regular EPL, Football and Sports Updates