Premier League ’18-19 – Highlights: Blazing Arsenal Demolish Leicester City
This is the next match of Premier League, Match Day 9 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
Points Table – Premier League ’18-19
For Complete Premier League 2018-19 team rankings, click here
Match 10 of 10: Arsenal vs Leicester City
Result: 3 – 1
- Arsenal: Mesut Ozil 45′, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 63′, 66′
- Leicester City: Hector Bellerin 31′ (OG)
|Arsenal||Team Stats||Leicester City|
|6||Shots On Target||2|
- Mesut Ozil’s eminent individual execution saw Arsenal dig out from a deficit to beat Leicester City 3-1 in the Premier League.
- Leicester drove in the primary half because of a Hector Bellerin own goal, however Arsenal’s defender later made up for it by setting up Ozil for Arsenal’s fantastic equalizer without further ado before half-time at the Emirates Stadium on Monday.
- Also, Ozil drove through the riggings after the interim, his magnificent play making two goals for substitute Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in the space of only three minutes.
- Arsenal made a brazen beginning and the hosts ought to have yielded a penalty when Rob Holding gave the ball in the container.
Another important victory!?? The whole team has shown a great winning mentality! Many thanks to our fans for their great support! ??#COYG #YaGunnersYa #WeAreTheArsenal @Arsenal pic.twitter.com/legVble23U
— Stephan Lichtsteiner (@LichtsteinerSte) October 22, 2018
- Bernd Leno needed to make a keen stop low to one side to spare Harry Maguire’s header from a James Maddison free-kick, however the goalkeeper was beaten in the 31st moment.
- Ben Chilwell got round the back of Bellerin and the new England national’s low check was avoided in off the Arsenal full-back, leaving Leno wrongfooted.
- Bellerin offered some kind of reparation before the break, however, gathering a pass from Ozil and conveying a low cross that the Arsenal chief put past Kasper Schmeichel with a wonderful first-time shot.
- Leicester went near retaking the lead however Wilfred Ndidi’s header shook the woodwork and substitute Aubameyang at that point scored inside two minutes of his induction.
— ? DaddyMO ? ?♠️ (@officialdaddymo) October 22, 2018
- Ozil was at its core, part the Leicester guard with a go for Bellerin to square a low cross that Aubameyang could not miss, with the Gabon global instantly praising his second.
- Again it was Ozil leading Arsenal’s ensemble, flicking the ball past Schmeichel for Aubameyang to finish an incredible move that saw the previous Germany global offer the Leicester barrier an absurd sham before floating on to Alexandre Lacazette’s pass.
- Such was Arsenal’s solace in the end organizes, Ozil could be pulled back by Emery for a completely merited overwhelming applause to perceive his match-winning execution.
Ozil is a joy to watch in that mood. If he could consistently do that in the big games coming up he’d be a game changer for Arsenal.
— ToobanLad (@toobanlad) October 22, 2018
Visit allsportspk, on Saturday, 27th October, for the last match of Match Day 9 of 38; Premier League 2018-19.