LAHORE: The thrilling competition of ten martial arts disciplines remained underway on the second day of Punjab Martial Arts Games Lahore 2020 at Nishtar Park Sports Complex Gymnasium Hall.
Around 500 male and female athletes from all parts of country are taking part in 60 different categories during the 3-day mega sports.
The Day 2 overview and results are as follows:
Men’s Vovinam competition, Hamad emerged winner in -50kg category while the title of -55kg contest went to Bilal Asghar.
The -60kg event, winner was Fazl-e-Rabbi.
Titles of -65kg and -70kg were won by Abdullah Khan and Izzat Khan respectively.
The Women’s Muay Thai Championship was comfortably won by Noor Waqar.
In Women’s -45kg bout the next two positions were taken by Menahil and Sania respectively.
Bano in the -48kg event displayed wonderful game and remained triumphant. Zaib got second spot while the third position was won by Iqra Imran.
In Women’s taekwondo event, Anum Akram clinched the title in Women’s -50kg category competition while Huda Kashif finished runner-up followed by Afia Shahzad.
Women’s taekwondo results:
- -30kg: 1. Kaneez Fatima, 2. Noor Fatima, 3. Minahil Nadeem
- -40kg: 1. Eman Fatima, 2. Yusrah, 3. Iqra Khalid
- -50kg: 1. Anum Khalid, 2. Huda Kashif, 3. Afia Shahzad.
Boys’ taekwondo results:
- -35kg: 1. Adee Lukas, 2. Fayzan Rasool, 3. Ali Nasir
- -40kg: 1. Abdul Ahad, 2. Zain Ilyas, 3. Ghulam Fareed
- -45kg: 1. Saifullah, 2. Ali Haider, 3. Tahir Sattar
- -52kg: 1. Abdoon Butt, 2. M Huzaifa, 3. Zainul Abedin
- -63kg: 1. Mohsin Ali, 2. Asad Ali, 3. Haseeb Farooq
Men’s Vovinam final results:
- -50kg: 1. Hamad, 2. Shakeel, 3. Tahir Arif
- -55kg: 1. Bilal Asghar, 2. Sabir Ali, 3. Faisal Ashfaq
- -60kg: 1. Fazl-e-Rabbi, 2. Faizan Waheed, 3. Faisal Moosa
- -65kg: 1. Abdullah Khan, 2. Sohaib Ishaq, 3. Abdul Mateen
- -70kg: 1. Izzat Khan, 2. Farman Ali, 3. Syed Tahir
Women’s’ Muay Thai final results:
- -45kg: 1. Noor Waqar, 2. Menahil, 3. Sania
- -48kg: 1. Bano, 2. Zaib, 3. Iqra Imran
Women’s’ Pencak Silat results:
- -47kg: 1. Hafsa, 2. Eman Bano, 3. Tooba Dilawar
- -51kg: 1. Arjoman, 2. Laiba Nasir, 3. Maheen
- -55kg: 1. Hadiya, 2. Fiza Abbas, 3. Fajer Batool
Men’s Pencak Silat results:
- -51kg: 1. Talha, 2. Ali Haider, 3. Hassan Mahboob
- -55kg: 1. Ali Imran, 2. Burhan, 3. Awais Khalid
- -59kg: 1. Ahmed Zaman, 2. Usama, 3. Zeeshan
- -63kg: 1. M Shakeel, 2. Ali Hassan, 3. Huzaifa
- -67kg: 1. Zaigham Ali, 2. Ali Faisal, 3. Sajawal.