Two major Snooker events will be held back to back in Doha, Qatar as per the following schedule:
– ACBS 36th Asian Men Snooker Championship 2021: 11th till 16th September
- – IBSF / Qatar 6 Red Snooker World Cup 2021: 17th till 21st September
The Pakistan team has also been announced by PBSA-Pakistan Billiards & Snooker Association, which comprises of:
- – Muhammad Asif Player-1 Asian Championship & IBSF 6 Red World Cup
- – Babar Masih Player-2 Asian Championship & IBSF 6 Red World Cup
- – Haris Tahir Stand by Player
- Mr. Naveed Kapadia will also be participating in the event as an Officiating Referee.
The three players will attend the Training Camp from 28th August 2021, at the PSB Coaching Centre, Lahore which will be supervised by Mr. M. B. Ghouri of the Snooker & Billiards Association of Punjab.