Spanish LaLiga ’18-19 – Highlights: Ronaldo’s Valladolid Continues To Shine
These are the next four matches of LaLiga, Match Day 7 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
Match 6 of 10: Huesca vs Girona
Result: 1 – 1
- Huesca: Gonzalo Melero 72′ (P)
- Girona: Cristhian Stuani 37′ (P)
|6||Shots On Target||4|
- The home fans at the Estadio El Alcoraz saw Huesca guarantee their first since forever home LaLiga Santander point on Sunday evening, as they fought against an eminent loss to draw 1-1 with Girona.
- Girona took the lead in the match, at the 37th minute, when VAR came into action, and they were given a penalty, courtesy of a foul on Cristhian Stuani, inside the penalty zone.
- And, it was none other than the man in form, Cristhian Stuani who took the penalty shot and struck it straight into the net, for his 6th goal of the new season.
The home fans at the Estadio El Alcoraz saw Huesca claim their first ever home LaLiga Santander point on Sunday afternoon, as they came from behind to draw 1-1 with Girona. The visitors from Catalonia had… https://t.co/kIU3JBavVR
— World Top News Ng (@WorldTopNewsNG) September 30, 2018
- Huesca’s equalizer came to fruition in fundamentally the same as mold, as VAR by and by chose that a foul had occurred inside the region and not outside, as referee Adrian Cordero Vega had initially dominated.
- Now Huesca were given the penalty, and Huesca’s Gonzalo Melero made no mistake to equalize the scoreboard by 1-1.
- The two sides aimed for a winning goal, however, neither of the teams were successful in this endeavour as both went home with 1 point each.
⏱️ FT: Huesca 1-1 Girona
👉 Spoils are shared this Sunday lunchtime as Girona blow a narrow lead & only come away with a point. Their performance perhaps only deserved a draw but it’s games like this which influence their objectives for the season.
— GironaUK (@GironaUK) September 30, 2018
Match 7 of 10: Villarreal vs Valladolid
Result: 0 – 1
- Valladolid: Leonardo Suarez 53′
|7||Shots On Target||3|
- It was multi day to overlook for Gerard Moreno and Villarreal, as they were beaten at the Estadio de la Ceramica by Valladolid.
- The home side had begun the more brilliant of the two groups, and it was Moreno who came nearest in the principal a large portion of, his shot slamming against the upright.
Day 51: Villarreal 0-1 Valladolid 🇪🇸
27 shots, no goals. Villarreal attacked like hell, but Valladolid stopped all their attacks, and with an awesome contraattack they brought home all 3 points. Beautiful example of how you can win a match with defence.
MOTM: Jordi Masip
— Czigelmajer Bence (@czigelbence96) September 30, 2018
- Against the run of play, Leo Suarez’s fresh shot crosswise over Asenjo put the guests 1-0 up on 53, yet with the greater part a hour left to play, it appeared a short time before the equalizer arrived.
- At the point when Villarreal were granted a penalty on the 82nd minute, and it was the ideal chance for them to have no less than an offer of the crown jewels, yet Moreno missed from 12 yards.
It would help the kid so much, imagine all the advice and support he’d get from the 🐐
I wonder if RM are looking to use Valladolid as a feeder club, he’ll eachother out, RM buy talent, RV raise the talent, win win for both. I’d like to see that.
— Muddassir Hussain (@muddassirjourno) September 30, 2018
Match 8 of 10: Levante vs Alaves
Result: 2 – 1
- Levante: Jason 19′, Antonio Garcia Aranda 36′
- Alaves: Ruben Sobrino 5′
|4||Shots On Target||2|
- Levante hopped up 3 spots from second-base of LaLiga, after another astonishing outcome in this round of apparatuses, high-flying Alaves unfit to draw level with Barcelona and Real Madrid at the highest point of the table after their 2-1 crush.
Prediksi Levante vs Alaves 1-10-2018
07/08/2017: Levante 1-1 Alaves
01/10/2017: Levante 0-2 Alaves
02/03/2018: Alaves 1-0 Levante
Presentase – Levante 45%, Draw 27%, Alaves 28%.
Prediksi Admin – (Win Alaves/Under).#LaLiga #Levante #Alaves #G30SPKI #INDRAKETUJUHEPS60 #77royal
— Marsha angelin (@MarshaAngelin) September 30, 2018
- Things searched useful for the guests after Ruben Sobrino headed them into a 5th minute lead, yet this was soon counteracted by another header, this time from Levante’s Jason.
- On 36, Tono let go home what turned out to be the triumphant goal, and despite trying Alaves could not get a tricky second. Ibai Gomez came nearest in the 80th moment and will be disappointed for hitting the post.
Matchday 7, 2017:
Levante – Alaves
Matchday 7, 2018
Levante – Alaves
This season, a win for Alaves will make them co-leader of the #LaLiga table w/ Barcelona & Real Madrid. 💪
— Semra Hunter (@SemraHunter) September 30, 2018
Match 9 of 10: Real Betis vs Leganes
Result: 1 – 0
- Real Betis: Loren Moron 89′
|Real Betis||Team Stats||Leganes|
|4||Shots On Target||5|
- In what was a critical advert for LaLiga Santander, Real Betis have Loren Moron to thank for stowing them each of the 3 points at the demise.
- After a dazzling midweek thrashing of Barcelona, Leganes appeared as though they had earned themselves a noteworthy point at the Estadio Benito Villamarin.
▪️Betis win with 1-0 for the 3⃣rd time this season
▪️Loren Morón score for the 2⃣nd consecutive match, which is also his 2⃣nd goal of the season
— Strive Sport (@StriveFootball) September 30, 2018
- In any case, they turned off in the 89th moment and permitted Cristian Tello to choose Moron, who made no mistake. It was an energizing end to a match that will have sent the vast majority to rest.
— Football INDEX Hive (@FIndexHive) September 30, 2018
Visit allsportspk later today, for the last match of Match Day 7 of 38, LaLiga 2018-19.