Allsportspk presents the 10 highest money makers in the world of sports according to the list compiled by Forbes.
Some interesting observations about the top 10 athletes in summary are:
- Roger Federer is the highest paid athlete o 2020.
- Roger Federer earns 94.37% of his earnings from endorsements.
- This is the first time ever that a tennis player has topped the Forbes list.
- Footballer Lionel Messi was 2019’s most paid athlete.
- Tiger Woods is the only Golf player to appear for 12 times in the list.
- Cristiano Ronaldo the legendary footballer is the highest paid soccer player in 2020.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was ranked the second highest earner in 2019.
- Kirk Cousins is the most paid NFL – National Football League player of 2020.
- Roger Federer, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Lionel Messi are the only athletes to earn more than 100 million dollars.
- LeBron James is the most paid basketball player in 2020.
For Latest Coronavirus Updates Do Visit – Allsportsk C’virus Radar
Most Paid Athletes in 2020
|Rank||Name||Country||Earnings (US $/Millions)|
|5||LeBron James||United States||88.2|
|6||Stephen Curry||United States||74.4|
|7||Kevin Durant||United States||63.9|
|8||Tiger Woods||United States||62.3|
|9||Kirk Cousins||United States||60.5|
|10||Carson Wentz||United States||59.1|
Who are the Highest Money Makers of Basketball, Golf, Football, Tennis & American Football?
Move on to Next page!