Spanish LaLiga ’18-19 – Highlights: Sergo Canales Epic Goal Saves Real Betis
These are the next 5 matches of LaLiga, Match Day 11 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 5 of 10: Eibar vs Alaves
Result: 2 – 1
- Eibar: Joan Jordan 69′, Papakouli Dip 90+1′
- Alaves: Jony Rodriguez 4′
|8||Shots On Target||3|
- Alaves saw their triumphant streak at the Estadio Ipurua, tumbling to vanquish in damage time. The guests scored early on account of a goal by Manu Garcia, yet Eibar were on terms with 20 minutes to go before Diop’s late, late champ.
? | After the draw of Sevilla and Real Sociedad and the loss of Alaves from Ibar,
Barcelona remain leaders with 24 points, four points ahead of Sevilla, Athletic Madrid and Alaves with 20 points. pic.twitter.com/Eo8GdxuRT7
— AMED MTR (@ahmedmontassir3) November 4, 2018
- It was an amusement set apart by contention and VAR, in any case. There were two red cards, a penalty choice that was missed and an Alaves objective ruled out.It was the sending off of De Blasi which helped Los Armeros return into the match.
First La Liga week for Solari and almost every team ahead of him (Atleti, Sevilla, Alaves, Levante and Getafe) dropped points already.
Maybe he got some of that Zidane black magic in him ? pic.twitter.com/CeDHZFE36z
— OMAR ? (@Omaaar96) November 4, 2018
- First Jordan had everybody off of their seats, and with the simple last kick, Diop paralyzed the guests, who would’ve moved to inside a point of pioneers Barcelona had they hung on.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 6 of 10: Villarreal vs Levante
Result: 1 – 1
- Villarreal: Alfonso Pedraza 90+3′
- Levante: Ramiro Funes Mori 77′ (OG)
|4||Shots On Target||2|
- It was a late-late show at the Estadio de la Ceramica on Sunday evening as Villarreal grabbed a 93rd moment equalizer after Levante led the pack in the 77th moment through a Ramiro Funes Mori claim goal.
- Villarreal have been a long way from their best this season and that proceeded in the derby with Alfonso Pedraza’s late leveler papering over the breaks for the hosts.
- The principal half was enthusiastic and extreme without numerous odds and there were more yellow cards than obvious opportunities.
Last time when Sevilla ended in a draw in the La Liga was on 26 August 2018 vs Villarreal, they played 8 games wit… https://t.co/GFIxsTNG1J
— Statbunker (@LaLigaBBVA_Live) November 4, 2018
- Those chances did at any rate begin come in the second and Pablo Fornals belatedly showed up yet neither one of the sides could find that leap forward.
- Funes Mori endured the insult of transforming into his own objective for what seemed, by all accounts, to be a late victor for Levante, yet Pedraza saved a point in the last moment of the match.
Ex-La Masia Sekou Gassama scored two goals against Villarreal (86′ and 91′), saving a 3-3 draw for Almeria in Copa Del Rey @Youngcules
— Eduard Sahakyan (@e13sahakyan) November 2, 2018
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 7 of 10: Huesca vs Getafe CF
Result: 1 – 1
- Huesca: Xabier Etxeita 50′
- Getafe CF: Jorge Molina Vidal 90+1′
|Huesca||Team Stats||Getafe CF|
|7||Shots On Target||2|
- Huesca were just a couple of minutes from getting their first home win of the season however Getafe and specifically Jorge Molina had different thoughts with a goal at the demise.
- It was a noteworthy execution by Huesca yet they needed diversion administration at the basic time as Getafe leveled in the 91st moment.
Jorge Molina’s stoppage time equaliser saw Getafe force a 1-1 draw at bottom of the table Huesca, while Real Sociedad & Sevilla drew 0-0 #SSFootball
— SuperSport Blitz (@SuperSportBlitz) November 4, 2018
- Subsequent to going in front through Xabier Etxeita and Getafe being blessed to rely on an enlivened showcase from goalkeeper David Soria, Huesca could not hold out as Molina demonstrated all his experience to keep a calm mind and opening home.
- The draw implies that Huesca remain at the base of LaLiga Santander on six points with Rayo Vallecano, with a substandard goal distinction.
Heartbreak for Huesca as Getafe steal a point in added time.
— Matthew Clark (@MattClark_08) November 4, 2018
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 8 of 10: Real Sociedad vs Sevilla
Result: 0 – 0
|Real Sociedad||Team Stats||Sevilla|
|1||Shots On Target||1|
- Real Sociedad keep on battling at home without a win this season and a stalemate was dependably on the card with Sevilla having a poor record in San Sebastian.
- The guests’ motivation was not helped by the loss of Ben Yedder, enter in assault in the their last win, ultimately and neither one of the sides were clinical going ahead.
⚽️ #LaLiga – Spain ??
79′ | Ibrahim Amadou (SEV) is booked by the referee.
— SBOBET (@SBOBET) November 4, 2018
- Protective association proved to be the best against inventiveness with Januzaj for Sociedad the most hazardous yet nothing fell off for him and Vaclik and Moya had calm amusements.
- Vaclik made a spare from a Willian Jose header while Moya denied Banega, and neither did much else other than that.
— Real Sociedad (@RealSociedadEN) November 4, 2018
- It was where Real had more ball possession yet Sevilla were cheerful to enable them to have it and counter-assault particularly through Jesus Navas.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 9 of 10: Real Betis vs Celta Vigo
Result: 3 – 3
- Real Betis: Loren Moron 33′, Junior Firpo 57′, Sergo Canales 87′
- Celta Vigo: Maximiliano Gomez Gonzalez 63′, 84′, Brais Mendez 69′
|Real Betis||Team Stats||Celta Vigo|
|6||Shots On Target||7|
- In a thrilling turn of events, Celta Vigo were denied a win by Sergo Canales who made sure, his contribution remained epic in what was a goalfest in the last match of today.
The final half an hour of Real Betis – Celta Vigo was amazing.
It isn’t an overstatement to say that Maxi Gómez changed the game. He gave Celta an outlet who could stretch the pitch, link play in deeper positions and disrupt Betis’ defenders. They couldn’t handle him. pic.twitter.com/zH8WD80z94
— Scouted Football (@ScoutedFtbl) November 4, 2018
Real Betis vs. Celta Vigo has just turned into the match of the weekend. Betis went 2-0 up, Vigo took the lead 3-2 and minutes after that, Betis equalize with a free kick. Secomd after that, Vigo hit the crossbar through a free kick.
— Roy Nemer (@RoyNemer) November 4, 2018
Visit allsportspk tommorow, for the last match of Match Day 11 of 38, LaLiga 2018-19.