Spanish LaLiga ’18-19 – Highlights: Magical Messi Does It Again For Barcelona
These are the first 5 matches of LaLiga, Match Day 15 of 38. The highlights are appended below the points table.
For Complete team rankings, click here
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 1 of 10: Leganes vs Getafe CF
Result: 1 – 1
- Leganes: Allan Nyom 64′
- Getafe CF: Leandro Cabrera 39′
|Leganes||Team Stats||Getafe CF|
|5||Shots On Target||2|
- Flares were the request of the day at Butarque as the southern Madrid derby went up against immeasurable scope, with a fight on the pitch each inch as energizing.
- The hosts had the a lot of the ownership, yet it was the guests who struck first, Leandro Cabrera putting Getafe ahead on 39.
- Persevering assaulting from Leganes in the end got its reward when Allan Nyom drew them level soon after the hour stamp.
HIGHLIGHTS: Sixth-place @GetafeCF had a chance to equal Real Madrid on points with a win Friday, but @CDLeganes_en fought back for a 1-1 draw and a share of the points ⏯⬇️ #LeganesGetafe https://t.co/Ni24rDYq4b
— beIN SPORTS USA (@beINSPORTSUSA) December 7, 2018
- With 17 shots altogether, it was Leganes that merited a champ, however shockingly, they got down to business for a point.
- Ruben Perez’s 93rd moment red card was the main smear on the hosts’ copybook on the night.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 2 of 10: Atletico Madrid vs Alaves
Result: 3 – 0
- Atletico Madrid: Nikola Kalinic 25′, Antoine Griezmann 82′, Rodri 87′
|Atletico Madrid||Team Stats||Alaves|
|5||Shots On Target||3|
- Goals from Nikola Kalinic, Antoine Griezmann and Rodrigo Hernandez saw Atletico Madrid crush high-flying Alaves 3-0 and set the weight back on Barcelona in front of Saturday night’s Catalan derby.
- The triumph got in progress on account of the precision of Kalinic’s stomach, before a hungry Atletico side ate up two additional goals in the last 10 minutes.
- The initial 20 minutes of the match saw Los Colchoneros overwhelm ownership without making any obvious chances, while Alaves looked risky when they had the ball and they approached as Tomas Pina and Jonathan Calleri got on the finish of several early crosses.It was a cross at the opposite end, however, that opened the scoring in the 25th moment.
Josema Giménez made his return to action after being out for a months due to injury.
The central defender came in as a substitute in Atlético Madrid’s 3-0 win over Alaves. pic.twitter.com/Vkg2ifASBt
— Warriors of Uruguay (@UruguayanHeroes) December 8, 2018
- Thomas Lemar discovered Santiago Arias on the privilege and the Colombian controlled the ball amazingly before whipping it towards Kalinic, who stomach-ed it past Fernando Pacheco from short proximity.
- There was terrible news for Atletico before half time as Lucas Hernandez joined their extensive damage list and was supplanted by Jose Maria Gimenez, in spite of the fact that the Uruguayan nearly multiplied the lead as he took off the post at a corner only minutes into the second time frame.
— Atlético de Madrid (@atletienglish) December 8, 2018
- Alaves developed into the match as the second half advanced, with Atletico dropping further and deeper.However, they got a second goal at a 82nd moment counter assault, as Vitolo spilled forward and sent Griezmann through on goal, with the Frenchman turning in at the second endeavor after the ball at first bounced back off the post.
? Niko Kalinic:
— Atlético de Madrid (@AtletiFR) December 8, 2018
- By then it turned out to be certain that three were remaining in Madrid and Los Rojiblancos finished their triumph in the 87th moment as Rodrigo let go into an open goal from inside the six-yard box after some punishment region pinball.
- The result moves Atletico onto 28 points and they are – in any event incidentally – joint pioneers of LaLiga Santander with Barcelona.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 3 of 10: Valencia vs Sevilla
Result: 1 – 1
- Valencia: Mouctar Diakhaby 90+2′
- Sevilla: Pablo Sarabia 55′
|6||Shots On Target||3|
- Sevilla botched the opportunity to go to the highest point of LaLiga points table as they yielded damage time goal in a 1-1 attract away to Valencia.
- Pablo Machin’s side had all the earmarks of being on course to push forward of Barcelona, who play Espanyol on Saturday night, after Pablo Sarabia put them ahead on 55 minutes.
Pablo Machin’s side was denied first place in LaLiga again thanks to a 1-1 draw at Valencia, who levelled late through Mouctar Diakhaby.https://t.co/dtlO70Yacm
— Sportstar (@sportstarweb) December 8, 2018
- In any case, they were denied on 92 minutes when Los Che leveled on account of an goal from Mouctar Diakhaby.
- The outcome leaves Sevilla, Atletico Madrid and the Blaugrana all on 28, despite the fact that the supreme heroes have their match close by when they challenge the Catalan derby.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 4 of 10: Villarreal vs Celta Vigo
Result: 2 – 3
- Villarreal: Carlos Bacca 83′, 87′
- Celta Vigo: Brais Mendez 44′, Okay Yokuslu 49′, Maximiliano Gomez Gonzalez 51′
|Villarreal||Team Stats||Celta Vigo|
|3||Shots On Target||7|
- Celta Vigo’s 3-2 succeed at the Estadio de la Ceramica had Brais Mendez’s name composed on top of it, on account of his goal and two helps, however the guests made it hard for themselves at the end.
- The Saturday evening match was genuinely equivalent until just before half-time when Mendez opened the scoring on 44 from an Iago Aspas assist.
Celta Vigo wrapped up their 2nd successive league win & a 5th of the season following 3-2 victory at Villarreal #SSFootball
— SuperSport Blitz (@SuperSportBlitz) December 8, 2018
- Scorer then turned gave for Okay Yokuslu an ideal freekick on 49, and again for Maxi Gomez only two minutes later.Replaced on 76, his work was done, the Galician’s facilitating to triumph… or then again so they thought.
- On 83, Carlos Bacca looked as if he’d let go an encouragement from a circuitous freekick, however when he headed Villarreal’s second with three minutes left, the Yellow Submarine were in the ascendecy.
- Seven minutes of damage time gave the hosts some expectation, yet Celta hung on for the win.
LaLiga 2018-19– Match 5 of 10: Espanyol vs Barcelona
Result: 4 – 0
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi 17′, 65′, Ousmane Dembele 26′, Luis Suarez 45′
|3||Shots On Target||9|
- Days subsequent to being casted a ballot the fifth best player on the planet, Lionel Messi scored two world-class free-kicks in a derby pounding of Espanyol.
- Lionel Messi delivered an extraordinary individual execution as LaLiga pioneers Barcelona wrecked Espanyol 4-0 in Saturday’s Catalan derby.
- Messi put fifth in the current week’s Ballon d’Or casting a ballot, the first occasion when he has been outside the main three since 2006, however offered an opportune notice of his persisting splendor at RCDE Stadium.
And they say Messi’s 5th best player in the world for the Ballon D’Or? He well-deserved 1st place @FCBarcelona
— Andrew Kizy (@AndrewKizy) December 8, 2018
- The five-time Ballon d’Or champ was moving for Barca, opening the scoring with a relentless free-kick, at that point setting up Ousmane Dembele for a heavenly twisting completion.
- Dembele sent Luis Suarez clear for Barca’s third before half-time with Messi including his ninth free-kick goal in LaLiga in 2018 after the split to wrap up a totally overwhelming derby triumph.
- Barca drove in the seventeenth moment because of the principal snapshot of Messi enchantment in a surprising presentation.
— Culé de corazón (@chaimafcbhotmai) December 8, 2018
- The Barca captain, playing in this apparatus for a joint-record 32nd time, beat Diego Lopez with an ideal free-kick from 25 yards that twisted far from the goalkeeper’s despondent jump.
- Messi was driving Espanyol a happy move and he set up Barca’s second in the 26th moment, wandering aimlessly safeguards on the edge of the case before cutting the back four open with a fine go for Dembele, who cut inside and let go crosswise over Lopez into the upper right corner.
- Suarez and Messi hit the post one after another as Espanyol totally neglected to adapt to Barca’s assaulting development and brilliant passing, a third goal landing before the break.
?? Lionel Messi for Barcelona.
?️ Games: 654
⚽️ Goals: 569
? Assists: 226
— Oddschanger (@Oddschanger) December 8, 2018
- Dembele was the maker this time with a magnificent go to Suarez, who slipped his complete through the legs of Lopez from a tight point.
- Surprisingly Espanyol began the second half to finish everything except they could do little to stop Messi, who beat Lopez again with another fantastic free-kick in the 65th moment, this time from 30 yards.
- Oscar Duarte saw a reassurance goal precluded for offside by VAR when he volleyed in Sergio Garcia’s free-kick, with Espanyol in any event ready to limit the harm to a four-goal thrashing.
Visit allsportspk tommorow, for the last match of Match Day 14 of 38, LaLiga 2018-19.